Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2010 1.0 Rough idle and stalling

2010yaris

Just bought a 2010 1.0 3 cylinder Yaris and it idle a bit rough/lumpy and when you come to a stop it stalls, I also have a 2013 Yaris that runs perfectly so I have changed the throttle body, MAF sensor and it makes no difference also changed the throttle pedal and no change, also there is no management light so I can’t read a code. Is there and ECU or Throttle body relearn I have to do, if so how?? I’m now at a loss so any help would be great, thank you in advance 

Moved to the Yaris club.

It needs diagnosing correctly rather than aiming the parts cannon at it

if you have a scan tool, have a look at the misfire counters and look at the CTS

go back to basics, spark - pull the plugs and inspect if in doubt put a set of new plugs in, check the coil packs

A lack of decent services can foul the vvti solenoid what can cause them to burn out, how loud is the timing chain ? A stretched chain can throw the timing out

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links