Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Member Hello

NeilAvensisT

Afternoon all. I have had a few Toyotas previously, Yaris's, my first Avensis. Its a 60 plate 1.8 Petrol TR V Matic Estate, 48k, Full Main Dealer History (10 stamps), 1 local previous owner. I do like an estate. I did a lot of research before purchase and everything came back positively. These cars are well liked and seem to have an excellent reputation, so, fingers crossed. If there is anything you feel I should know, please feel free. The only thing I will need is a decent (prefer original) set of mats. If anyone has some reasonably priced or know where I can get some, please let me know.  Thanks.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NeilAvensisT said:

Afternoon all. I have had a few Toyotas previously, Yaris's, my first Avensis. Its a 60 plate 1.8 Petrol TR V Matic Estate, 48k, Full Main Dealer History (10 stamps), 1 local previous owner. I do like an estate. I did a lot of research before purchase and everything came back positively. These cars are well liked and seem to have an excellent reputation, so, fingers crossed. If there is anything you feel I should know, please feel free. The only thing I will need is a decent (prefer original) set of mats. If anyone has some reasonably priced or know where I can get some, please let me know.  Thanks.

welcome to Toyota a brand of car im sure you will have no problems with these guys here in this forum are a great bunch of guys on here 

• Like 1

One question, what are these cars like for rustproofing? The one I have bought, couldn't see any rust, but would appreciate a general view on this please?  Thanks.

13 hours ago, NeilAvensisT said:

One question, what are these cars like for rustproofing? The one I have bought, couldn't see any rust, but would appreciate a general view on this please?  Thanks.

well i  bought my 2014 a year ago with 38k on it and well i left it into my mechanic to under seal it with 3 tins of Tetrosyl Stone Chip Protection Coating Black

good stuff as i did it with my last car and my wifes car not sure how long it lasts but it helps never the less 

• Like 1

Thank you all; my experience with the car after 1 week of ownership is excellent, no issues or niggles which, for an 11 year old car is very impressive.  I only needed the drivers side mat and got this from the ToyotaOfficialStrore via the well known auction site. Genuine product which is really good quality (as would be expected), model logo embossed subtly, at a reasonable price and next day delivery.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links