Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Sun shade Set (Trokot)

rich146

Haven't bought shades for mine. However, in the UK only the rear set (rear doors and tailgate) would be legal for driving with them fitted.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, FROSTYBALLS said:

Haven't bought shades for mine. However, in the UK only the rear set (rear doors and tailgate) would be legal for driving with them fitted.

Indeed hence why only the rear glass is smoked from factory 

https://trokot.co.uk/product/car-window-shades-set-for-back-windows-3-pcs-for-toyota-aygo-2-2014-onwards-hatchback-5-doors/

T
hey do offer the set of 3 but the price is rather high..
I could have the tinting done at one place here for about the same price for three windows.

Now you say so ...Maybe the back window is already made a bit more dark and I would just need to do the two side windows in the back perhaps..
Main reason for doing this job :   avoid others from looking inside, esp when i leave things on the back seat.

• Like 1

I'm surprised you need to tint the rear side windows on a 2021 model, on my 2020 model all 3 of the rear windows (both rear tailgate and rear doors) are so dark from the factory that it's impossible to see what's on the rear seat.

• Like 1

Was it a top spec version ? On certain, more expensive versions, they did the tinted glass here also from factory.

On my XPLAY2, it's not included.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, haelewyn said:

avoid others from looking inside, esp when i leave things on the back seat.

You would do best to leave things in the boot rather than on the back seat, to avoid the possibility of theft from the vehicle. Even with shades on the rear windows, people could still see what is on the rear seat by looking through the front windows

• Like 1

I know.. you are right of course.

Buy my small Aygo trunk is already more than half full with things I carry around every day.

I always have 3 or 4 foldable boxes with me which I use for supermarket shopping.

Then a spare jacket for 'just in case' as I often tend to go from home without a jacket on.

A small bag which holds some gloves, masks, a first aid kit (obligatory), some small things I could need on the way.

I used to drive a break and there it looked like I had nothing with me.

I am planning to put my groceries on the back seats always, hoping I don't ruin the seat covers. 

If I will spend 160 euro on doing the back windows : havent decided for sure yet. Time will tell.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, haelewyn said:

Was it a top spec version ? On certain, more expensive versions, they did the tinted glass here also from factory.

On my XPLAY2, it's not included.

As my signature says, it's an x-clusiv

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, haelewyn said:

I always have 3 or 4 foldable boxes with me which I use for supermarket shopping.

I carry 6 'bags for life' which fit into the pockets of the rear doors for shopping, takes up much less space than folding boxes 😉

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, PetrolDave said:

I carry 6 'bags for life' which fit into the pockets of the rear doors for shopping, takes up much less space than folding boxes 😉

I thought about changing to bags too. The boxes still come from the old cars. 

Give me a break and some time... I only had this car for 10 days. 🙂

• Like 1

I have good reason to enhance the tint over the factory, but  wondered if anyone has a set from this manufacturer and whether the relatively high price is justified (for quality, not practicality). Regards

• Like 1

Found the same shades from other sellers for £65 the set - Chinese made imported from a German wholesaler

I take it is a 5 door

• Like 2

20 hours ago, flash22 said:

Found the same shades from other sellers for £65 the set - Chinese made imported from a German wholesaler

I take it is a 5 door

Do you have a link please?

On 11/17/2021 at 12:40 PM, rich146 said:

Do you have a link please?

I use similar from different company, they are made in UK and of a high quality. Been on my car for over 4 years without any issues. , had another set on previous car too, very happy with them. 👍

https://www.carshades.co.uk

8F6BC42C-4D37-481E-86B9-359D7FC912AE.jpeg

06264796-A16C-44A2-9857-2FDB91D9E6FE.jpeg

B7D7C312-5891-421D-9F2E-425FF222F36E.jpeg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/18/2021 at 6:12 PM, TonyHSD said:

I use similar from different company, they are made in UK and of a high quality. Been on my car for over 4 years without any issues. , had another set on previous car too, very happy with them. 👍

https://www.carshades.co.uk

8F6BC42C-4D37-481E-86B9-359D7FC912AE.jpeg

06264796-A16C-44A2-9857-2FDB91D9E6FE.jpeg

B7D7C312-5891-421D-9F2E-425FF222F36E.jpeg

Thanks. Seems they only do the 3 door which is odd.

1 minute ago, rich146 said:

Thanks. Seems they only do the 3 door which is odd.

Shame really, they are quality products indeed. Maybe you can call them and ask if they willing to make to measure some for your car. 👍

• 8 months later...

Haven’t bought anything from them. I already have my favorite manufacturer of car sunshades and prefer to buy from them. I also recommend their products to my friends and family.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/6/2022 at 3:05 AM, geovan said:

Haven’t bought anything from them. I already have my favorite manufacturer of car sunshades and prefer to buy from them. I also recommend their products to my friends and family.

The first time I bout a sunshade from snapshades.com.au was two years ago, and I still use it. The quality of the build and the UV protection makes it the best option on the market. I often drive with my kids in the back of my car, and I need to keep them protected from the sun.
And the fact these sunshades fit the window perfectly just amounts to my decision always to order them from this company.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links