Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Spare part for fixings/screws

DSAL

Hi,

Unfortunately, in the process of replacing the driver's window regulator on my MK3 Yaris I managed to damage a couple of fixings (don't ask!). 

A quick online search led me to this part number 90119-W0098. However, I'm unable to find anywhere to buy this used or new in the UK. I have attached a photo I found online for said part. 

Can someone help please?

Thank you

Screenshot_20211122-150643_Samsung Internet.jpg

Perhaps a generic M5/M6 (I'm guessing that size from the photo) bolt with a washer would do the job? You can measure the diameter of the thread to work out which size you need (e.g. 6mm thread diameter means its an M6) or you can work out what size spanner/socket is needed to fit onto the bolt head, (M5 is a 8mm head, M6 is a 10mm head). Then buy a similar length bolt from your hardware shop of choice (I use Toolstation). You can usually get a packet of 10 bolts of a couple of quid and you can choose the bolt length to match the size of yours.

Thank you very much the response. I had a feeling I was overcomplicating this! I was just wondering if it would be easy to find a bolt with the exact thread pitch, angle, etc.  

I will measure the part and try to find a generic replacement. The washer on the original is part of the bolt itself but I don't suppose it would make a difference if it's a separate part.

Take the bolt with you to a place like wickes, B&Q or if you have one a hardware shop - at a push a car parts place

it should be a standard metric bolt if you can't get a flanged bolt use a standard one and a washer

Any idea of thread size - M5 / 6 / 8

& threaded part length? 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links