Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Avensis t25 doors deadlocked

Riku

I can't get inside my car. My both 2 keys worked yesterday and now car is not unlocking when pressing the button. Mechanical key is not working🙄 i opened bonnet and car Battery voltage is 12.4V

Replaced the key Battery?

Could any type of transmission (which may operate on a similar band) be intermittently interfering with the key's signal? Mobile phone mast, National Grid transmission, wireless door bell or router, etc

• Like 2

Is so unsual for both keys stop work at the same time. Maybe the module got bad.

Regarding the mechanical key, it does not fit or the lock simply don't want to turn? Try some wd40 because the lock can be a little rusty

• Like 1

Mechanical key fits well and turns for both sides like it should. I added key oil and it did not help. Here in Finland is now -8°C. Now i will try to switch key Battery

Now i replaced Battery, it didnt help. Then i broke in the car and after that tried to unlock with keys and both work now 🙂 so what was the problem???? Mechanical key is not working so i have to solve that problem before locking my car again😄

That was so weird. Looked like the car got in a deep sleep mode and didn't wake with the remote. Maybe the cold was making the electronics have a strange behaviour but even with that, something should work. Hope that the problem is now gone

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links