Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota OEM Dog Guard and Divider

RavLab

Hello, 

I have recently purchased a used MY 2020 (Nov 2020 reg) Rav 4 Black edition from a local dealer. 
I was wondering if any of you have the OEM dog guard and divider? Currently I have a crate in the boot, but the pup is quickly going to outgrow that. The guard and divider seem a good compromise allowing the dog to stretch and keeping luggage in the other side. 
While I have seen the stock photos of 3rd party (eg Travall) guards, the OEM ones look like they may fit better, but the pictures are tiny wherever I have seen them so tough to tell. 

Many Thanks!

Many thanks both...the OEM one definitely looks like a better fit than third party.

The destructions were especially useful! Shows exactly how to fit it. Thank you @flash22!

RavLab, I fitted that exact one to my new Rav last year.  Its easy to do, solid fitting and my Labrador is going nowhere 🐕

• Thanks 1

I got the OEM one from Toyota on their eBay site.  Fits in well and doesnt move anywhere.

It is this one: Search for part number 223444067047 on eBay.  Its about £50

• Thanks 1

I've got the Travall guard in my 2021 Excel as I had some Amazon vouchers via work.  It fits well and is solid - there's no movement at all and I'm really impressed with the quality.  It also fits perfectly with the OEM boot liner.

Not sure about the new cars, mines 2008, but consider PPF or similar across the top of the rear bumper. My dog constantly scratched it while jumping into the car. 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links