Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Very Stupid Question..

JappyBeast

Ok.. so my rear tyre is now borderline illegal and I'm borrowing Russ' fronts just coz they have a little more tread on them then mine! :ph34r::ph34r:

Was surfing, looking for alloy wheels the other night and came across the Halfrauds website, this may seem a very silly question but do they sell alloys? if so what makes? can they just get you anything?

Reason I ask is that I tend to stay away from Halfords because its overpriced and run by not so bright chaps. I cant remember if I saw any wheels in there last time I was in. (was with Jimlad..lol.)

Read on the website that they do a 'buy now, pay in 6 months' deal on so I'm might as well get a set of 17's on my car. Its about time.

Any info would be great!

Cheers.

Yeah they do sell alloys. The Ripspeed branch of their stores anyway which are prety much in every one. The one near me sells only Wolfrace, OZ, Momo and TSW but i think that might just be because of lack of space. They can probably order in what you want. They are a little overpriced in comparison to other places though! Yeah they do do a buy now, pay in 6 months thing.

I'm gonna order a set this week then.. some propper 'bling bling' efforts.. I'll do my car proud!

Yeah go for it lad!! A nice set of 17"s?

Im hopefully getting a set at the end of the week too. Just wish I had them for JAE. :angry: Oh well.

If you have a Motorworld near you then check them out too.

Massive Range of alloys/tyres deals.

Rich

I need the buy now pay in 6 months option as all my money is going into the MOT and paint job!

Andy

Have you tried Wheel Worx in Mansfield???

Dont know if they do buy now pay later

Worth giving them a try.

Russ

RMG Developments

I was gonna say that too!...lol.

I'm excited now... cant imagine my car with bigger wheels on!

Could you do the buy now pay later option, but in six months time pay it off with Halford's vouchers in store? :P

Andy

Have you tried Wheel Worx in Mansfield???

Dont know if they do buy now pay later

Worth giving them a try.

Russ

RMG Developments

fine set of chaps :thumbsup:

they dont have a buy now pay later effort but they give you all the time and help you need to get the motor lookin ace

:thumbsup:

Will you want to pay for them when the novelty has worn off. Think of something you'd had fo 6 months already. Then decide if you could pay for it now.

I sound like my mum.

I was gonna say that too!...lol.

I'm excited now... cant imagine my car with bigger wheels on!

Just remember to get your speedo recalibrated dude :D

Have a look on eBay mate, I just bought a set of 17's with tyres for £301!!

Lovely!! Cant wait to get them now!

:D :D :D :D :D

ross

OK!... so it must be a sign... I had a flat rear tyre yesterday and I'm now driving about with my cream thin spare on.. looks mad!

If I can get up early enough tomorrow I'm gonna hit Halfords.

u don't need the speedo recalibrated do you ? As the rolling radius should stay the same... or am I talking utter pap ?

yes you are talking utter pap jimlad.. also.. your car pulls slower the bigger the wheel.

Im just about to go from 185/65/14 to 205/40/17 and the speedo will be out by 0.01% according to some calculator thing I used. :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links