Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Distance from gound to passenger and rear seats in RAV 4 PHEV ?

HSDish

Anyone here that knows the distance from gound to passenger and rear seats in RAV 4 PHEV  or who can measure it?

18 minutes ago, FROSTYBALLS said:

Thanks a lot. Very usefull, but couldn´t find any ground to seats distances for rear seats

5 minutes ago, HSDish said:

but couldn´t find any reubikats to ground distance

Is not the distance from passenger seat to ground 743mm?

13 minutes ago, FROSTYBALLS said:

Is not the distance from passenger seat to ground 743mm?

Yes it says 743mm at passenger seats . Thanks again, but I wonder about the distance at rear/back/ second row seats to

I've no idea how they measure this and I've got a HEV rather than a PHEV. Measuring mine I get a maximum distance to the 'lip' of the seat for both passenger and rear of the same 715mm (+/- 5mm 'cos I'm not going to claim that the measurement is that accurate). The RiDC claim 735mm for the front passenger - I've no idea where they get the extra 20mm from. Either way, front passenger and rear seats appear to be the same height off the ground ...

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, philip42h said:

I've no idea how they measure this and I've got a HEV rather than a PHEV. Measuring mine I get a maximum distance to the 'lip' of the seat for both passenger and rear of the same 715mm (+/- 5mm 'cos I'm not going to claim that the measurement is that accurate). The RiDC claim 735mm for the front passenger - I've no idea where they get the extra 20mm from. Either way, front passenger and rear seats appear to be the same height off the ground ...

Thanks a lot. Very helpful

23 hours ago, HSDish said:

Anyone here that knows the distance from gound to passenger and rear seats in RAV 4 PHEV  or who can measure it?

You mean from the ground outside to the top of the seat? I can measure it for you.

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, kucyk said:

You mean from the ground outside to the top of the seat? I can measure it for you.

Yes, exactly. Would be verry helpful if You could measure

73.5cm rear seat, front is the same but the edge of the front seat is at 75.5cm, standard leather seats

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, kucyk said:

73.5cm rear seat, front is the same but the edge of the front seat is at 75.5cm, standard leather seats

Thanks a lot. Very helpful 

26 minutes ago, flash22 said:

Just a thought - would a proace verso meet your needs better ?

Yes probably but they dont come as Hybrid, Plug In or EV yet and I dont think they hava adjustable passenger seat.

Besides, Proace is more of an PSA product than Toyota, as I can understand

Both the Proace and Proace City are built by Stellantis.

• Thanks 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links