Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Urban

HugoNeves

I everyone.

Trying to buy a Urban cruiser1.33VVt-I and checking one from 2011 with 90000miles, all services in Toyota.

Any reviews about this car? Major problems? 

Come from a Auris and fan of Toyotas 

Thanks

Issues from members tend to be re the diesel version rather than the 1.33. 1.33 same engine as in the Auris and Yaris.

• 1 year later...

Interesting we too have the 1.33 petrol bought 7 year ago and it’s a 2009 plate. 1 issues which is the (bank1bank2 ) o2 sensor which was replaced however until it was these warning lights appeared and the Stop-Start would not function 🙁 got that replaced £200 all in and no problems since Stop-Start functioning normally again. afterwards I found that the o2 sensor issue is not limited to Urban Cruiser but affects other Toyota and Lexus vehicles. I also found that I could have just connected a £6 OBD2 bluetooth adaptor and use the Torque app on my phone to clear the fault codes which also immediately restores full functionality ie Stop-Start. Anyway Urban Cruiser has aged well, we look after it as in regular service and maintenance, Alpine ILX702D head unit installed for CarPlay and I carnuba wax the body so it looks very good ie gleams shines which I remember as a kid Japanese cars were rust buckets - this car ain’t.

Take care of your Urban Cruiser she’ll take care of you…. We upgraded standard radio to Alpine ILX702D, we always choose Bridgestone / Good Year tyres when possible ( and comments and recommendations please on this 1  re tyre choice is that OTT or fine?) I take her for a full service annually and she seems economically fine. Yes her name is Olympia - ask the missus! Since Boxing Day ‘23 we’re on a Carnuaba wax challenge to make her body as glassy as possible! 

IMG_5217.jpeg

IMG_5228.jpeg

IMG_5238.jpeg

• 1 month later...

Could I ask how much the new stereo and camera installation cost, I've just bought a 2011 urban cruiser, so far loving it 👍

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links