Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Totb3

Ken

Well, I never made it as far as Elvington, 'cos my family are in Doncaster, and they needed me...

But on the way back down the A1 at 7pm, I saw:

A Viper GTS

A Viper RT/10

A Carrera 4 RS

And loadsa Evos, scoobies, GTEs, GTis etc etc!

We want to Southport after, and on the way a Viper past us on the outside lane like it was still on the D/Strip :eek:

fantastic day!

cants say much more than Ken already has

will get my pics and a few videos up later :P

cheers guys

had a wicked day too..didnt watch too much of the action as ever spent more time yaking to various peeps.....however one thing id like to say......HA HA ANDY NICHOLS GOT HIS ***** BEAT!!! bout time too!!.....

its a good job he got out the passenger side!

otherwise there wouldnt be a panel left on that!

exellent day. thanx to ken for organizing some propper northern size grub!!.

condolenses go to fensport, the corolla's clutch gave up on the first run of the day, so an early bath for adrian.

some top motors there too.

ken the blue maestro is the same one that andy nichols owned last year (used to be white). he sold it then somehow bought it back for less than he sold it for!!!. think the clutch was on its last legs when he got beat by the CRX in the final.

fizz you know you want more power, go on treat your self!!!

hopefully next year, as long as this engine lasts, there will be a TOC corolla entered. keep ya fingers crossed.

i think i have forgotten all you said... :rolleyes: or have i? :!Removed!: :P

i think i have forgotten all you said... :rolleyes: or have i? :!Removed!: :P

I think he said.......MORE POWER!!

exellent day. thanx to ken for organizing some propper northern size grub!!.

condolenses go to fensport, the corolla's clutch gave up on the first run of the day, so an early bath for adrian.

some top motors there too.

ken the blue maestro is the same one that andy nichols owned last year (used to be white). he sold it then somehow bought it back for less than he sold it for!!!. think the clutch was on its last legs when he got beat by the CRX in the final.

hopefully next year, as long as this engine lasts, there will be a TOC corolla entered. keep ya fingers crossed.

TOC southern mini meet, 1 bacon sarnie and a thimble of coffee 4 quid :eek: Full english brekkie plus tea and coffee at Elvington 3 quid, don't ya just love living oop north :lol:

Was a shame about Adrian's clutch but hopefully next year he will have sorted out THAT other engine and then we should see some fun :yes:

I knew he had sold the maestro Lee but was surprised when i saw him sat in it :wacko: was it white with orange decals before because i definately remember orange for some reason :unsure:

Fizz, 201mph was done by CRD at the scooby shoutout at Elvington 7 weeks before TOTB3. I had a look at the topspeed results for the day and nothing came close to 200 mph, yet again :(

Lee, finger's crossed mate :thumbsup:

Fizz, 201mph was done by CRD at the scooby shoutout at Elvington 7 weeks before TOTB3. I had a look at the topspeed results for the day and nothing came close to 200 mph, yet again :(

but but but...

Me and DazH saw thw car fly past and at the end of the run.. the 201.45mph came up on the LED results thingy!... :blink:

not sure ken i'll look for some piccs to see. 12.08, i think i can do better!

fizz was the top speed run done out of qualifying? if so it doesnt count.

boost controler, 1.1bar= 300+horses.............you know you want to.... :)

no mr2 yet

dawsey said i can have a go in the rolla! just waiting for it to run it :P

not long now rob only about 400 miles left :)

not long now rob only about 400 miles left :)

:lol:

im counting down! :P

Oh man I was there all day ..I never knew any other TOC peeps will be there as I have been offline till today. Bah! Woulda been good meetin up1. Hey im sure that the red R32 GTR by RK developments or summat beat rocket ron. The r32 was in the finals against the mystery silver supra which beat the CRD supra..should add that the silver 10sec supra is a DAILY DRIVE as well!.

The "CRD" Supra deffo posted a 201mph figure I seen it too and the commentator said it...cant both be wrong no?

And for the record CRD didnt build that car...the doorKNOBS just ,AS USUAL, stick thier logo over it..it was built by Top Secret..obviously in Japan, and they simply bought it. The CRD monkeys even performed a burnout over the wires to the loudspeakers meaning no commentary for 20min..AND crashed thier scooby...god! And yes its safe to assume the scooby was built by another pro jap tuner...and yes they would have just bought it and just stuck thier logos over it zzzz!

It is funny tho about how the cars have to be "road legal"...my buttocks! Most arrived on trailers...yea right Mr RC Developments..you really are going to be driving to the shops with your triple plate clutch and 3k idle aintcha eh eh ?!?! Practically every1 were running stripped out quasi-racers :) But it put on a good show! I never thought id see cars pull off 11 sec runs and respond with.."aye it was ok"...shows the quality and power of the days lineups..there was loooads of 11 runs..sweet! :yes:

And fiiiiinally...the Supras were a major force..was bored of the skylines kicking booty in previous TOTBs..the best sight was the final race ..RK R32(stripped out Shell race car) Vs Silver Supraboy(a proper legal full trim road car lol!)....close 10sec run the r32 just won it...next time eh!

ooh heres sum results...the RK Rac r32 won the "shootout"..(proper drag racin imo) and is regarded as the winner in the 1/4mile overall as the quarter finals and final were shootout events. Just shows eh...those 10sec cars suddenly became 11 sec cars when it turned into "first over the line" racing and not against the clock racing...nervy left legs methinks hehe! But rocket ron won only top speed 4wd.

1. 1/4m Class Winner FWD – ANDY NICHOLLS AET TURBOS 12.08s 121MPH

2. 1/4m Class Winner RWD- DEE IRELAND CALDER RACING 10.84s 130MPH

3. 1/4m Class Winner 4WD- CLIVE REDDON RC DEVELOPMENTS 10.32s 134MPH

4. Handling -Class Winner FWD- JIM BASFORD 42.37s

5. Handling -Class Winner RWD- STEVE WILSON 39.33s

6. Handling -Class Winner 4WD- JASON HULBERT 37.43s

7. Top Speed Class Winner FWD- ANDY ROBINSON 171.8MPH

8. Top Speed Class Winner RWD- DEE IRELAND CALDER RACING 201.3MPH

9. Top Speed Class Winner 4WD-ROCKET RONNIE 192.4MPH

You was there as well!!.. you fool boi.. you should have checked on here before setin off!...

My and a coupld of mates were inside the launch are next to the bus when the Red R32 went on in one of the final heats!... it was awesome to be so close to such power!... :yes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links