Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New orders between 11-14 Feb, re free Paint Protection and Accessory pack

George Dodds

Hi

I just got this in the post which is offering Free Essential Protection Pack and free Paint Protection, both which I have ordered. My Dynamic Premium PHEV is due around 8th March so I'm off to my dealer with this on Monday.

As I have had Toyota's for 20 years or more and at least four new cars from my current dealer I'm going to ask if they can add this offer to my order and minus the cost (£638) from my order. Will update with reply next week. Ps. I'm not sure if this is just my local dealer or a Toyota country wide offer.

056A3CF2-7E29-40D1-8102-ED798CA2CD8C_1_201_a.jpeg

George, interesting.  Ordered a Yaris today and was offered these today within my package. 

15 minutes ago, Roy124 said:

George, interesting.  Ordered a Yaris today and was offered these today within my package. 

Hi, good to hear it’s not just one dealer’s promotion. 👍

Reading your letter George my thoughts that this was your dealer's incentive package, but obviously not as per Roy's post.

Will be interesting to see your dealer's response re your request.

Iain

On 2/5/2022 at 8:08 AM, Hybrid21 said:

Reading your letter George my thoughts that this was your dealer's incentive package, but obviously not as per Roy's post.

Will be interesting to see your dealer's response re your request.

Iain

I visited my dealer today but the sales manager was unavailable so I have made an appointment to see him next Monday, will put an update on then. Thanks. 

23 hours ago, George Dodds said:

I visited my dealer today but the sales manager was unavailable so I have made an appointment to see him next Monday, will put an update on then. Thanks. 

Visited my  sales manager today who explained that I cannot take up the latest offer as I would need to cancel my order and start again.

There was no harm in asking I guess!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links