Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Sending pm

anchorman

How does one send a pm on this forum?  I can’t find the platform.  

Top of page, on the black bar to the far right of the Toyota Owners Club logo, are three horizontal bars. Click on these, a drop down menu appears and to the right of your user name, is an envelope icon. Clicking on that opens messages, and shows a black box 'compose new'. Click on 'compose new' and a new message box opens.  There you go .....

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, FROSTYBALLS said:

Top of page, on the black bar to the far right of the Toyota Owners Club logo, are three horizontal bars. Click on these, a drop down menu appears and to the right of your user name, is an envelope icon. Clicking on that opens messages, and shows a black box 'compose new'. Click on 'compose new' and a new message box opens.  There you go .....

I don’t seem to have the bars Mike?

Sorry I was using a tablet. On windows, on the black bar at the top should be a bell icon, and envelope icon to the left of your user name. Click on the envelope, messages should open, and the 'compose new' box should show,

• Like 1

If you hover over a members icon it should show you the message button.

message.thumb.png.206d67d3631fa27de27590a233c06b63.png

• Like 2

I’m on an Apple iPad or iPhone and I don’t seem to have either.  

is it because I’m not a subscriber?

6 hours ago, hind said:

@FROSTYBALLS This is what I get if I click that link.  I once migrated to another forum along with several others because of the activities of a moderator called Red Yaris 54 despite being a moderator myself and producing most of the tech bulletins on the RAV4 forum.  We could not get the attention of Steve to resolve it so a member formed a different forum.  Did he remove my message privileges because I am no longer a moderator and no longer have a message facility yet I do on the sister Lexus Owners Club.   

IMG_1021.jpeg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, anchorman said:

Did he remove my message privileges

Not as far as I'm aware. Will raise a query.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, anchorman said:

@FROSTYBALLS This is what I get if I click that link.  I once migrated to another forum along with several others because of the activities of a moderator called Red Yaris 54 despite being a moderator myself and producing most of the tech bulletins on the RAV4 forum.  We could not get the attention of Steve to resolve it so a member formed a different forum.  Did he remove my message privileges because I am no longer a moderator and no longer have a message facility yet I do on the sister Lexus Owners Club.   

IMG_1021.jpeg

not sure why it was disabled, but i have now re-enabled it for you.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Steve said:

not sure why it was disabled, but i have now re-enabled it for you.

Much appreciated Steve, it’s now working!   .  

• Like 1

I was given a de-merit point for using the anacronym RTFM! What's wrong with the word 'flipping'?

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, bathtub tom said:

I was given a de-merit point for using the anacronym RTFM! What's wrong with the word 'flipping'?

Oh it’ll pick you up for less than that!!!

• Haha 2

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links