Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Car Was Headhunted!

JT

:D

i parked it outside work for the 1st time on saturday (public car park). whilst in work i walked past the entrance and saw these 3 lads crowding round my car. my heart pretty much sank coz i presumed someone had hit it, but i stood watching them, and they were having a really detailed look all round it, by which time i was getting very suspicious of what they were doing (and really anxious as i couldn't leave the shop to go see).

then one of them saw me staring at them, and started to walk over, and shouted at me "is that your car?". obviously i said yes, to which his immediate reply was "are you selling it?" so i told him it depended what he was offering. in the end he never actually offered a definite figure, but we got into this big conversation about AE82s, lol. apparently he had one, and had wrote it off, and said it was pretty much the best thing he'd owned, but couldn't find a decent one anywhere. apparently, he'd seen me driving round in mine and all kinds! kept going on, mine was the best he's seen and all this! i was well chuffed :P :lol: so at least i know ill be able to sell it easily enough! it was jst nice to hear someone who didn't just think it was a s :censor: ty B reg corolla, which is all i get off my mates, lol!

I love it when that happens! Always happens with the '86! Did you get their number? Cuz belive it or not i am selling mine!

The '82 is the one im selling! £800 i want for it cuz thats how much ive spent on her and thats how much the next car i want is! CRX!

i really like crx's. i wanted a crx v-tec, but couldn't afford one at the time (although with what ive spent on the 'rolla, i could easily have done!). i drove mine in the wet properly for the 1st time today as well - are they all that frightening! :o

ive never experienced 3rd gear wheelspin coming off a roundabout when im not even giving it anything!!

Posted on Aug 3 2004, 08:59 PM

i really like crx's. i wanted a crx v-tec, but couldn't afford one at the time (although with what ive spent on the 'rolla, i could easily have done!). i drove mine in the wet properly for the 1st time today as well - are they all that frightening! 

ive never experienced 3rd gear wheelspin coming off a roundabout when im not even giving it anything!! 

Yeah theyre all like that! Ive got Yokohama A539 tyres on mine and it still spins really easily in dry or wet weather! !Removed! great aint it! lol

I had a jap import Civic v-tec b4 my 2nd '86 which was absolutly awesome! Especially on the track! But had to sell it to afford the '86! But now i have the urge to have another Honda! CRX or Civic VTI it is then! :drool: :D ;)

Its happened to mea few times with the supra as its a bit different to the average uk spec one....

best offer so far is £5k last year just after billing.

I always decline but its good for the feelgood factor!!!

I know it's not the same but everyone looks at our AE92 as it is one of a few K platers around

Later

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links