Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Front grill

Michael mc c

Anyone know where I could get a nice sports grill for a 2013 MK3 avensis honeycomb or mesh one 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Michael mc c said:

Anyone know where I could get a nice sports grill for a 2013 MK3 avensis honeycomb or mesh one 

i think the front grill on the 2013 and 2014 is a nice one tbh 

2009joe It is but I seen a nice honeycomb one on one of them and it looks really good too  🙂

1 minute ago, Michael mc c said:

2009joe It is but I seen a nice honeycomb one on one of them and it looks really good too  🙂

send me a link might change myself 😉  did you get one of those boot spoilers for yours i got one for mine looks cool also 

2009joe I never got a spoiler yet it's on the bucket list lol.

Which one did you go for ?

I will try and see of I can get a link for the grill 

3 hours ago, Michael mc c said:

2009joe I never got a spoiler yet it's on the bucket list lol.

Which one did you go for ?

I will try and see of I can get a link for the grill 

Mine is a 2014 t27 avensis I didn't bother with any grill tbh as like the one that's on it 

Toyota use to do one for the T27, but i don't know if it fits the facelift cars - just looked it up, It's for the 08-11 cars - PZ402-T9494

• Like 1

2009 what year of car did u get Ur spoiler off was it for a saloon 

2009joe what year and model did you get your spoiler from mine is a saloon 

1 hour ago, Michael mc c said:

2009joe what year and model did you get your spoiler from mine is a saloon 

I got mine from eBay but I noticed mine I had to cut it down a bit to fit my boot lid perfect so fits great and tight the price is rightly up since I bought mine .plus u have 2 get it painted to match your car and the one I got come with bolts to drill into boot .but the guy painted mine said don't need to drill in damage boots and glue it on to the boot .the lower price is the one I got 

Screenshot_20220315-014215.png

Screenshot_20220315-014135.jpg

2009joe Goodman I was looking at ones from 2009 models but wasn't sure they would work 

7 hours ago, Michael mc c said:

2009joe Goodman I was looking at ones from 2009 models but wasn't sure they would work 

Yep but for sure when getting one and comes in the post put it on your car u will see it will stick out at the 2 ends of the boot as it's not perfect .u will have to mark it with a pensil and I used my 4 inch grinder and trimmed off a bit in the middle as to fit it great then when u get it fitting perfect u need 2 give that wee part a sanding then leave it at your paint guy with the paint code of the car and don't drill a hole putting. It in.my paint guy told me to just flue it on with windscreen glue .he glued my one on it's a great job as I had a bad scratch on that part of the boot that spoiler covered up.but I notice the price of it has gone up alot 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links