Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

ODB on my Toyota aygo will not connect

Ste123

Hi all new to this forum hop you are all well 🙂

I have a problem with the ODB port on my aygo 2007 year I have power to it 12v traced all 6 cables back and all of them are ok. Tried 4 different  code readers still no joy. I have done pin 4 to 13 link still no joy can any one help what to do next

How have you traced it back ? Scoped the can bus signal ? What readers have you tried if hand held, Do they power up ? Because you have 12v doesn't mean it has the ability to carry current - i take it the car starts and runs, you can't do anything if the Battery is spanked

Replace the 7.5 amp obd2 fuse (No.5 on the side of the gauges)

https://fuse-box.info/toyota/toyota-aygo-ab10-2005-2014-fuses-and-relay

thanks for reply  I use an OBD2 adaptor and the Torque app also a d900 2018 and to the nephew has. not sure what they are as on is laptop

I traced it back following the wire diagram in the Manuel back to the ecu plug and corresponding numbers.

There is power to all the OBD it just keeps saying fail to connect turn on ignition  or check the connector at the DLC .

The car is not running and will not let fuel into the injectors. its like the imbo is on and as cut of the fuel.

Also ps light flashing and ABS flashing.

2 minutes ago, Ste123 said:

thanks for reply  I use an OBD2 adaptor and the Torque app also a d900 2018 and to the nephew has. not sure what they are as on is laptop

I traced it back following the wire diagram in the Manuel back to the ecu plug and corresponding numbers.

There is power to all the OBD it just keeps saying fail to connect turn on ignition  or check the connector at the DLC .

The car is not running and will not let fuel into the injectors. its like the imbo is on and as cut of the fuel.

Also ps light flashing and ABS flashing.

Also put a brand new Battery 2 days a go

do you have a spare key, sounds like an imob or power issue - remove the aux belt and see if it will start

If the mk1 aygo is jumpstarted incorrectly, it can blow the fusible link in the front of the under bonnet fuse box

185343244_Aygofusiblelink.thumb.jpg.747d19a53442e7cc7fc4e949f458fe1e.jpg

if the link is blown, you can get a replacement link that fits between the 2 bolts

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links