Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My profile on 9inch smart connect screen

drobb

No, there is a definite problem with losing the profile whilst having a continuous connection. I usually connect with my personal profile, then after a couple of minutes it connects with the guest profile. Then very occasionally it reconnects with my personal profile... Toyota have accepted there is a problem.  I first reported it in September soon after getting my car and it is not yet resolved. 

Thanks for that info .

The profile was dropping out at any time. ie. connected on the first journey then after having parked  would not connect on return journey.

I now have a new phone pixel 6a so deleted my old phone and my husbands phone together with my profile .

Have now add my new phone and profile and so far so good but noticed it takes around about a minute to load the profile which seems like a long time .So been ok for about 4 days so added my husbands phone back on (pixel 4A 5G ) but cant find out from the dealer or Toyota if we should have different profiles  or  if he should have My T with my profile on his phone ?

On 12/26/2022 at 11:06 AM, Impith said:

No, there is a definite problem with losing the profile whilst having a continuous connection. I usually connect with my personal profile, then after a couple of minutes it connects with the guest profile. Then very occasionally it reconnects with my personal profile... Toyota have accepted there is a problem.  I first reported it in September soon after getting my car and it is not yet resolved. 

I have seen that too but not enough to bother me yet. 

6 minutes ago, Roy124 said:

I have seen that too but not enough to bother me yet. 

Well if you can get it to work the parking function is very good at finding car parks and giving you the cost we saved loads when visiting Brighton it found car parking for 1/2 the cost right next door . 

On 12/26/2022 at 11:06 AM, Impith said:

Not had cause to use the extra features as we travel regular routes and know where fuel stops are, parking, cafes etc. 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links