Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Boot Liner for 2022 C-HR GR Sport 2.0L with JBL

Tango T5

Does anybody know the part number for above ?? I think the one I need is on eBay on offer at the moment. 

But when I ask them, is it the correct one, they won't confirm without a Reg No. or VIn No. , which I can't provide as the car is on order and hasn't gone to build yet.

Thanks in advance !!!

Before you buy on eBay, why not get on to your dealership and see if you can get a free one thrown into the deal, or failing that at least a good discount on one. It won’t do any harm to enquirer.

• Like 1

I'll try that but had such a saving on the list price, I'm not sure how much they'll be willing to give.

2 hours ago, Tango T5 said:

I'll try that but had such a saving on the list price, I'm not sure how much they'll be willing to give.

They can’t shoot you for trying after all you are paying them a lot of money. And maybe as a gesture of good customer relations they will at least equal the best price you get on eBay or wherever.

7 hours ago, Tango T5 said:

Does anybody know the part number for above ?? I think the one I need is on eBay on offer at the moment. 

But when I ask them, is it the correct one, they won't confirm without a Reg No. or VIn No. , which I can't provide as the car is on order and hasn't gone to build yet.

Thanks in advance !!!

Find similar car on Auto traders and send the registration number to the seller. I don't think Jbl does anything to the boot size, so it should be standard that fit on elevated floor or non elevated floor. 

For anyone's future information. I got a heavy duty soft quilted fitted cover from eBay about six years ago for about 55quid and it's fitted near enough on all my cars (X3, Sportage, CH-R) except for a few little tucks. We've have carried all sorts including dogs and it still shows no sign of wear.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links