Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Rims

Gerfex

Hi, im planning to change the rims on my corolla, at the moment it has the original 17 inch rims. If it safe to do 18 or 19 inch? And the tpms can i install it on new rims?

What are your reasons for changing Sandro,??. The larger rims will reduce your MPG, can make your car more uncomfortable, and most important of all may invalidate your warranty if still in operation, and your insurance company must be informed of any changes to the original spec of the car and may result in a higher premium.😡

• Like 1

Sandro..... not worth the hassle, but your choice....but take not what Bernard above has said.

Ty for the reply. Tbh i dont mind if they are 17 and yes i agree about mpg. About warranty and insurance they dont mind unless im not touch / modify the body (i live in Malta different laws) .The thing is that i really hate to see them dirty and i want to clean from inside without the hassle to take off the rim out. I like to heve them like this so i can clean easy

Ferrada_FR3_Black_concave_wheels_1_f60c88aa-92db-4fba-b643-6b08ab073c64_1200x1200.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gerfex said:

Ty for the reply. Tbh i dont mind if they are 17 and yes i agree about mpg. About warranty and insurance they dont mind unless im not touch / modify the body (i live in Malta different laws) .The thing is that i really hate to see them dirty and i want to clean from inside without the hassle to take off the rim out. I like to heve them like this so i can clean easy

Ferrada_FR3_Black_concave_wheels_1_f60c88aa-92db-4fba-b643-6b08ab073c64_1200x1200.jpg

Your choice mate, if you ask me I will buy a 16” wheels to make it more efficient and way more comfortable. If you want a bigger one that’s ok, we all are different and looking for different things. Here two websites that you can use to locate your car model and wheel sizes and how they fit. You need to take into account all parameters to stay within car tech specs otherwise you will have alter the speed, the look, the behaviour, and all other things. Best to look and find the wheels that best suits your likes but also fit the car correctly. 👍🛞

https://www.willtheyfit.com

https://www.wheel-size.com

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links