Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Celica.

GT4 BOOSTER

nice enough to trade in against a gt4 soon or possibly a gen 7 , 190 .if all goes to plan.i heard a rumour an anniversary gt 4 is comming , man i hope it does .

nice enough to trade in against a gt4 soon or possibly a gen 7 , 190 .if all goes to plan.i heard a rumour an anniversary gt 4 is comming , man i hope it does .

Looking good man, nice UK model :D

How much you looking to spend on your next car?

GT4's are great cars but are starting to look a little basic. The gen7 190bhp model looks great and i do like the interior (i used to hate the car but with most things it grows on you).

Gen 8 should be surfacing soon hopefully. But dont hold your breath on a new GT4. More chance of me using the boot of my supra to plant flowers in :lol:

im in 2 minds either a veilside kit on this or look for summit around 10k with this 1 traded in or sold private.i really would like the gen 6 gt4 , what year did they make them upto was it 1999 ???? maybe even a 3 .o turbo supra 1993 , seeing as the insurance fully comp is only £ 445 unbelievable. :eek: and if mr.leeky has time can he pass his eyes over the supras at www.vineplace.co.uk and give me his opinions on the good bad and the ugly . :thumbsup:

99 was the last few GT4's. UK models ended around 96 i believe.

Yeah i was going to say get a uk mk3 turbo or uk mk4 turbo! Neck breaking power and dirt cheap insurance.

I can guarantee you that a GT4 will cost you more to insure than a Supra Twin Turbo (both uk models) even though the supra has the gt4 beat by 1ltr and another turbo :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

if i get made full time at work leon ( 3 months trial :crybaby: ) , its going as soon as , hopefully in the next 3 months.

1995 GT UK SPEC ,DE-CAT, INDUCTION KIT, LOWERED , £ 300 SONY HEAD UNIT , £ 500 NEW WHEELS AND TYRES 3 MONTHS OLD , 12 MONTHS TAX , 7 MONTHS TEST ,LAST YEAR IT FAILED ON NOTHING ,IT HAS JUST GONE 85,000 MILES,VERY GOOD DRIVE AND SHE'S QUICK.A GOOD QUALITY TUNE IS TO BE DONE SOON,AS I WANT MORE FROM HER,AS IT STANDS AT THE MOMENT I'D BE LOOKING FOR £4700 . BACK TO STANDARD I'D TAKE £4000

there's few here for sale near me too

http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/WWW/cars_...50&modelexact=1

they seem to be fetching more money in england , im n.ireland here and they seem to come up for around 30000! maybe 3500!! 4700 the best mate cos i really would be interested in it! any service history? are they 17" alloys ? what type of exhaust system mate?

http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/WWW/cars_...50&modelexact=1

i say 4k because i know what i payed for it , seems they going for between 3500 and 5000 here.bodywork is fine no rust or dents.it could of been better looked after by the previous owners though ,cost me alot to put right what they ignored.

I can guarantee you that a GT4 will cost you more to insure than a Supra Twin Turbo (both uk models) even though the supra has the gt4 beat by 1ltr and another turbo :thumbsup:

How do you work that one out?

Considering a UK GT4, is ~240 bhp, 2l turbo and a Uk supra is ~320 bhp, 3l turbo?? Don't think many places will give cheaper insurance on a supra than a gt4, the groups are different as well, iirc the gt4 is group 17 and the supra is group 20.

If you mean comparing a JDM gt4 to a Uk supra, then maybe, with some companies it is cheaper, but then its harder to find a good uk supra, same as it is hard to find a good uk gt4. They are out there but they're few and far between.

Shortty

i got a QUOTE for a gt4 £580 , and for a twin turbo supra £454 , ENOUGH SAID . :yes:

i got a QUOTE for a gt4 £580 , and for a twin turbo supra £454 , ENOUGH SAID . :yes:

yeah, id back this up, weird but true :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links