Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Moms A Chav!

Radtoy

My moms always hand a "banger" to wreck in asda car parks as my dad never trusts her in his Terrano. the last "banger" was a H reg VW Jetta which lasted 3 years without being serviced and it only lost us £100 when we sold it on! :thumbsup:

Anyway its new replacement has arrived... A Nova SRI! :eek:

My Moms in her 50's and shes now chavved up our driveway a treat!

The Nova is breeze blue, only 53k with a full history. In fact its probably the best one i've ever seen! She paid £800 for it 2 days ago and this morning she found a note on the windscreen from some lad offering £1200 cash for it!

And she wont sell it she loves it as all the 16 year olds in our street think its great!

Someone tell her!!!!!!

thanks well funny :thumbsup:

you need to buy your mum some blue LED washer jets and a basball cap that she can were backwards :lol::lol:

hope to see you and your mum parked outside the local MaccyD's compairing wheels :P

She paid £800 for it 2 days ago and this morning she found a note on the windscreen from some lad offering £1200 cash for it!

Thats not a bad return on a car ! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

jokeing aside i hope your mum enjoys it.

tim

£400 quid profit there to de cavvyfy your drive!!

use that to buy antoher shed!

all she needs now is a backbox bigger than the car and she will be the charv queeen!! iv seen many novas with backboxs way too big, does not look good on a nova!

all she needs now is a backbox bigger than the car and she will be the charv queeen!! iv seen many novas with backboxs way too big, does not look good on a nova!

nothing looks good on a nova, simple as

if she keeps it in good condition in a few years it will be worth more as a decent nova Shell is getting harder and harder to find.

nothing looks good on a nova, simple as

:thumbsup:

my best mate has one an it looks wel nice, not OTT no stickers or washer jets or big exhaust, cost him 450 valued at 800 atleast,

get ur mum to race ya cuz my mates beats 1.6 VTR saxo's im wel surprised a brilliant little car in my opinion

too right knightrider, I've had a go and I reckon it could push my YTS easy. The speed it carries just feels less safe in the nova and the handling is pants compared to my YTS!

Its standard and mint, i dont think we will have trouble shifting it at a later date either way. Theres people in the vauxhall clubs willing to pay twice book vlue at least for a good one bearing in mind this is the rarer SRI and not just the SR

:thumbsup:

my mates is lowered 60mm shocks an springs and front an rear strut braces his nova handles on rails compared to any YTS, his car does mine like im at a stand still i wannatry a YTS aginst it, if the YTS wins ill buy one if it dont ill buy a nova GSi

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links