Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I'm Baaaaaaaaaack

kenc

Well I'm back from HK and I've had a great time...here are some pictures for you to gawk at.

[red]56K Warning[/red]

Pictures

Just a little park in a place called Mei Foo

DSCF4181.jpg

The famous Buddha on Lantau Island

DSCF4597.jpg

Me and my sister in front of the Buddha

DSCF4590.jpg

I think these are like servants of the Buddha or something like that.

DSCF4602.jpg

Me and my brother in law outside the "Hall of Heroes" so we thought we'd do something to reflect that title.

DSCF4621.jpg

Victoria Harbour in the Day

DSCF4268.jpg

Victoria Harbour at night

DSCF4316.jpg

Me and my friends @ Ocean Park

DSCF4553.jpg

^^ That massive blue Doraemon is what I won at the hammer throw ^.^

Me and my two mates being stupid.

DSCF4555.jpg

Oh yeah, whilst I was in HK I saw some nice cars, especially Toyotas including the Altezza ^.^ although I wasn't dared to take pictures of 'em cos they'd probably think I was weird or something, but I did take a picture of a nice Yaris close to where I stayed.

Very nice, another 'must visit' location...

The Buddha and the steps leading up 2 it looks well sweet.

Buy any goodies?!

Very nice, another 'must visit' location...

The Buddha and the steps leading up 2 it looks well sweet.

Buy any goodies?!

A few dvds, cds, mp3 cd player, a couple of other stuff as well.

Came back in time just for me to apply for my provisional then start learning to drive.....once I get a car then I'll go back to HK and get *real* goodies, induction kits and the like :lol:

Argh, I thought u were already driving a Yaris! My bad... Thought u'd come bk with a shedload for the Yaris :drool: ...

Argh, I thought u were already driving a Yaris! My bad... Thought u'd come bk with a shedload for the Yaris :drool: ...

Believe me.....the yaris' in HK..... :drool::drool: heaven......lemme upload the one I saw downstairs from where I lived.

They had some really nice Altezza's as well.....especially a yellow one with mean brows :drool:

Sweeeeeet :thumbsup:

What's the word on the Night clubs over there Kenc??????? I'm a bit partial to clubs ya know :thumbsup:

Sweeeeeet :thumbsup:

What's the word on the Night clubs over there Kenc??????? I'm a bit partial to clubs ya know :thumbsup:

Nightclubs, I didn't go to one but I know they're quite good plus very lively although a little dangerous depending which one you go to and whether it's inhabited by triads or not, lol.

Kareoke is where you want to go, lol, everyone in HK love kareoke!!

Nightclubs, I didn't go to one but I know they're quite good plus very lively although a little dangerous depending which one you go to and whether it's inhabited by triads or not, lol.

Kareoke is where you want to go, lol, everyone in HK love kareoke!!

Danger - seen it all back around my haunts in the past so no worries there :thumbsup:

I hear Kareoke is absolutely massive over in Asia, but not my bag though...... :thumbsup:

some great piccys :thumbsup:

looks like you had a great time out there! how long were you there?

Tim

victoria harbour at night looks great!!! i would like to go there somw day but whenever i think of going on holiday i always end up in florida!!!

victoria harbour at night looks great!!! i would like to go there somw day but whenever i think of going on holiday i always end up in florida!!!

FLORIDA........So many Brits go there I hear the Yanks are gonna make it a British Coloney.......... :lol::lol:

some great piccys :thumbsup:

looks like you had a great time out there! how long were you there?

Tim

was there for 4 weeks and I'm already missing the place.......everyone there is helpful and it's sooooooo clean......plus there's no chav's there either.

Been to all them places, must of been hot over there man!! lol.... i can hear a thunder storm coming, getting dark and cloudy here in Berkshire.

No fantastic pics of the nice cars over in HK then? U must of been to Mong Kok man, full of car shops.

yup.....mong kok so many cars.....omg....there's a street just specifically selling car stuff and I saw like Silvias, Skylines, Integras, Evo's all lined up with their boots opened and doors opened cos they were changing their audio equipment.....omg! :drool:

welcome back! seems like you had a wonderful time :thumbsup:

did you go to japan as well?? remembered you saying you was going there along with HK... :huh:

did you bring me some rock??

damn i wanna go to Hong Kong! Next year...................next year

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links