Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Change Ac control panel to a different model.

VersoSweden

Hello. The temperature button on the drivers side is broken and i cant change the temperature on the ac.  I want to change it to the verso panel with a wheel instead of buttons, is that possible? The wheel panel is super easy to find and 10 times cheaper.  I am from Sweden so the driver side is left.

It is a 5-speed petrol car, made 2007 but i think it is a 2008.  Cheers!

Verso ac ny.jpg

Verso ac orginal.JPG

Hi,

Although not a direct answer to your question, I found the post titled as below, from 2014, to be very useful as a fix when I had the same problem.

2008 Corolla Verso, Thermostat Control On Dashboard Has Broken!

Hope it might help!

In a word No, the top picture is standard climate

the lower one is dual climate - Note. The two temp button and the dual button

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/5/2022 at 5:23 PM, Iscaman said:

Hi,

Although not a direct answer to your question, I found the post titled as below, from 2014, to be very useful as a fix when I had the same problem.

2008 Corolla Verso, Thermostat Control On Dashboard Has Broken!

Hope it might help!

This has absolutely worked for me, and it's a much simpler and easier job than you might think. I fixed my panel two days ago.

• 1 year later...

Did this solve the problem I am having the same issue apart from the dual control is blowing hot on the left side but only cold on the right, or is this something more sinister, 

1 hour ago, claire155 said:

Did this solve the problem I am having the same issue apart from the dual control is blowing hot on the left side but only cold on the right, or is this something more sinister, 

Hi Claire,

I have the control panel shown in the lower image, as I assume you do. For me, following the advice on that post fixed the problem with the buttons on the right-hand, driver’s side that weren’t working.

However now, a couple of years or so later, I find the ‘AUTO’ and temperature adjustment buttons on the passenger side aren’t functioning. Looks as if I will have to strip it all out again and take a look! I’m not sure the mechanism is that robust. Of course, I have to bear in mind that my car is now 16 years old.

For you, does the light on the ‘DUAL’ button switch on and off, and does the left-hand temperature button alter the temperature display? If they do, I would suspect the problem may lie elsewhere.

Isacman, yes the below control panel, yes the dual does light up and the left hand temp also goes up and down (RHD car) and temperature does get hot and cold , the right side temp also goes up and down correctly but salon temp stays cold , any ideas ?  Why is this control panel so rare 🤔 

45 minutes ago, claire155 said:

Isacman, yes the below control panel, yes the dual does light up and the left hand temp also goes up and down (RHD car) and temperature does get hot and cold , the right side temp also goes up and down correctly but salon temp stays cold , any ideas ?  Why is this control panel so rare 🤔 

Hi Claire,

I don’t know if this version of the control panel is rare or not. Being the dual climate version perhaps it is only fitted on higher spec models in the range.

The indicators on yours seem to show that the panel and switches are working as required. Maybe the problem lies somewhere in the heater ducting or the flap valves that direct the airflow. I’m a bit out of my depth with all that I’m afraid though.

• 3 months later...
On 7/30/2022 at 4:29 PM, VersoSweden said:

Hello. The temperature button on the drivers side is broken and i cant change the temperature on the ac.  I want to change it to the verso panel with a wheel instead of buttons, is that possible? The wheel panel is super easy to find and 10 times cheaper.  I am from Sweden so the driver side is left.

It is a 5-speed petrol car, made 2007 but i think it is a 2008.  Cheers!

Verso ac ny.jpg

Verso ac orginal.JPG

Hi! Did it work for you: the standard climate vs. dual climate? I have the same issue.

• 1 month later...
On 3/18/2024 at 1:08 PM, zdravkob said:

Hi! Did it work for you: the standard climate vs. dual climate? I have the same issue.

Hi, did you try it?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links