Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ouch!

Rhymes with Paris

Thank you Roy. 🙂

I hope it goes okay for her, it's a bit miley 91k, I will be checking it out for her over the next week or two.

Also,talk about a good run of bad luck, she had to have a puncture repaired on her return.

Now the TPMS light is on, I don't know how to reset it, only done that on my old CRV.

2 hours ago, Rhymes with Paris said:

Thank you Roy. 🙂

I hope it goes okay for her, it's a bit miley 91k, I will be checking it out for her over the next week or two.

Also,talk about a good run of bad luck, she had to have a puncture repaired on her return.

Now the TPMS light is on, I don't know how to reset it, only done that on my old CRV.

IMG_20220828_223705.jpg

2 hours ago, Rhymes with Paris said:

Thank you Roy. 🙂

In glovebox, press down for a few seconds, had to look it up as had a couple Aygo's in the past and you had me wondering as well 🤔

• Thanks 1

Thank you Eddie G from myself and new Aygo owner.

Done this just now and worked a treat, so simple once you know, I was imagining all sorts of complicated procedure.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Rhymes with Paris said:

Thank you Eddie G from myself and new Aygo owner.

Done this just now and worked a treat, so simple once you know, I was imagining all sorts of complicated procedure.

👍

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links