Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

At last!

M3NN0

Hello iQ lovers!

In 2014  I created an account on this owners club............. But it took me 8 years to buy a Toyota!

A couple (in total 3) of Audi A2's Tdis where my daily transport in all these years.

Now that I work very close by my home and make use of a bicycle to get to work, I thought it was a good idea to have a raincoat during wintertime.

Finally a good excuse and reason to purchase an iQ! It came with a trailer included since the former owner used to have it towed with his camper.

Very handy because I also own a camper (old Mercedes LF409 firetruck), and the trailer including iQ will be used during holidays too now.

Ofcourse the iQ has issues: 1) It (sometimes) lacks power in 2nd gear, despite having a cat with the linkpipe after/beyond the cat, so cleaning of EGR would be a wise thing to do I guess.

And 2) the aircon is not working. Pump is not engaged by the coupling, although if I use the magnetic trick on the flow sensor at the pump (BIG Thanx, @Dannyw13 @tiburb & iQ forum!) it will engage........... still; Air is not cool or cold so a re-gass is also required I guess.

And that's it, the car runs fine otherwise, feels still tight without any rattles or strange noise (not bad for an iQ with 270.000 kilometers on it, full service history pays off I guess!!),and road holding is still good too.

And a piccie: it was when I picked her up with our Tank, the Volvo.

IMG_20220814_180655.thumb.jpg.ea8d943b7c06802ff22cab6621cb9607.jpg

Cheers, Menno.

• Like 3

I did the same in 07 - got a Yaris in 2018/19 lol, 8k posts later.............

• Haha 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links