Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

No BBC R5LSX shown in station list.

BigRedSwitch

I don't know when I last listened in the car to BBC Radio 5 Live Sports Extra but I certainly can't now!

I noticed this yesterday when it was warmish and tried again today as the weather is a bit damp but still no R5LSX.  I can receive it ok on my portable radio and on my Amazon dot.

So why can't my Touch2 and Go find it?

I suggest you update (or re-scan) the station list when you are sure R5 Sports Extra is being broadcast. I.e now with TMS in action. Sorry can't help with how you would do this in a C=HR.

Thanks Chris. I had forgotten about the need to periodically refresh the DAB station list. Anyway, there was an icon on the DAB screen which implied that it might lead to tools. I pressed that and hey presto I got a screen headed "Refresh Station List". This did nothing until I selected "L-Band" (Local Band?) and then I got all my BBC stations back.

Thanks again.

• Thanks 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links