Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris 2013 cabin filter

Ssmithdixon

Good evening, not really sure which sub to write this, but I have been looking to order a cabin filter replacement please. Could anyone direct me to the right areas please. 

Moved to the Yaris forum.

Toyota Owners Club doesn't sell parts directly. For a cabin filter one can either order from your dealer, third party sites such as Amazon, eBay, etc, or you could try 

https://toyotadirectparts.co.uk

Tony(HSD), I think, and I use Blueprint pollen filters, ADT32514. There are other brands of similar quality.

If you "do" eBay, search for cabin/pollen filter for your car (2013 Yaris?).

Toyota filter part number is 87139-YZZ16, also found in that auction site for not much more cost.

Discussed elsewhere on this site, when fitting, be aware of either "UP" with arrow on the Toyota filter or usually with aftermarket, direction of flow with an arrow.:whistling1:

1 hour ago, mrpj1 said:

Tony(HSD), I think, and I use Blueprint pollen filters, ADT32514. There are other brands of similar quality.

If you "do" eBay, search for cabin/pollen filter for your car (2013 Yaris?).

Toyota filter part number is 87139-YZZ16, also found in that auction site for not much more cost.

Discussed elsewhere on this site, when fitting, be aware of either "UP" with arrow on the Toyota filter or usually with aftermarket, direction of flow with an arrow.:whistling1:

I don’t remember it might be you or someone else who share a great deal of 4 blueprint filters for £16, which is amazing value, I ordered immediately after that and now I am covered for a year. Blueprint air and cabin filters are high quality at very competitive price, I use them exclusively since 2016 . Recently switched to mann oil filters as seems they are made as good as Toyota ones or even better. 👍 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/174967215003?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=CfWbZDI9QQ6&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=p34UK1z2T4m&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

03C0F7CC-23C2-487E-AAE0-5A5C47568CFC.jpeg

• Thanks 1

I don't think it was me who provided the link Tony, but I certainly took advantage of that excellent deal. One of which is in my car at present with the arrow correctly oriented.:ph34r:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links