Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I am about to order one. I need some info.

fabio22

Ah, that's rough, it's a £500 pack in the UK. Perhaps it is dependent on some other kit which is already included in the UK spec.

Advanced Safety Pack – Front & rear parking sensors with Intelligent Clearance Sonar and Automatic braking, Rear Cross Traffic Alert (RCTA-B) & Blind Spot Monitor (BSM)

ITT, the extra price difference might be based on different starter prices, ie 19,000+1,500 or 20,000+500.

I suspect the UK market might work with 'can I stretch my budget' thought compared to another with a basic model budget price. 

I admit when we got our Corolla Design I selected that model as the Excel additional features were not even desirable to us. 

With the Cross the Excel features over the Design were what sold it. 

In my previous cars I'd not consider them essential, but because the new Yaris has such sub-par visibility they actually help a lot!

Fabio, it would also be useful to check if the particular model you order has a spare wheel, or has a canister of gunk as a replacement.

25 minutes ago, Bernard Foy said:

Fabio, it would also be useful to check if the particular model you order has a spare wheel, or has a canister of gunk as a replacement.

Today the quote I received was with the canister and not the spare wheel. They asked me if I wanted it. I still have to decide because I am shopping quotes between dealers. So far I got a pretty good price on a Lounge which is the third tier in Italy with panoramic roof and all the sensors and stuff (except the cross one).

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links