Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New member shout out

AGB75

Hi 

Just a quick hi from owner of a Toyota Granvia (Grand Hiace) 2001 3.4L Petrol 4WD van.  Imported in 2018, LPG conversion early 2019, basic camperisation including sat nav and leisure Battery and woodwork to kit out bed/sleep/seating area in back after removing third (rear) row of seats.  Sourced Roof Rack feet and cross bars, also sourced a 2inch square hitch receiver and tow bar (N American style, not towball) to take a N Am style bike rack.  Also had a bespoke spare tyre mount made up in metal fabricator shop to carry spare tyre after LPG tank took spare tyre recess below van.  Currently investigating a 2inch lift / feasibility of on the van.  Previously owned a 2.4L hi-top long wheel base hiace 2WD in NZ and a 3.0L diesel 4WD in Canada.  So, my third toyota van.  Happy to share experiences where I can be helpful.  Not a mechanic.  Still, reasonably practically minded....

Thanks for the recipient help and support in advance too!

Cheers

Andy

• Like 2

Welcome Andy....good luck with your plans.

Welcome! Good to have you with us. Hope to hear more in the future.

Hello Andy - welcome to Toyota Owners Club.

Hi Andy and welcome to the forum. It sounds like an interesting vehicle you have.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links