Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

PHEV... Tales of the M6

Nick72

Those with an order in for a 23MY car will get the updated T-Mate system (silly name) that has a better camera - that should sort the LTA issues.

• Like 2

On 10/9/2022 at 2:11 PM, Cyker said:

Oooh what sensitivity setting is that? There's one that warns about 'sway' that i can set the sensitivity for but that only seems to be for detecting if I'm swaying (It also doesn't seem to work :laugh: )

I can get it to stop oscillating if I manually force it to drive straight for a bit and stop it over-correcting its attempts to centre itself, but sometimes it will do the lane wiggle.

I tend to use it during boring parts of the drive, e.g. heavy traffic or long boring motorway runs - It really comes into its own there as it lets me concentrate more on the road and not holding a certain speed or following the hypnotic train of traffic!

There's a setting hidden away in the MID settings for LTA. I think it is called sensitivity. I can't recall if there are 2 or 3 settings. The default was like lane ping pong. The next less sensitive setting is just right. Tracks nicely, no ping pong, works on all motorway and dual carriageway bends I've driven on so far. Just too nearside biased in my case.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Nick72 said:

There's a setting hidden away in the MID settings for LTA. I think it is called sensitivity. I can't recall if there are 2 or 3 settings. The default was like lane ping pong. The next less sensitive setting is just right. Tracks nicely, no ping pong, works on all motorway and dual carriageway bends I've driven on so far. Just too nearside biased in my case.

That's my experience exactly, LTA would be useful if it could be sorted.

• Like 1

On 10/9/2022 at 3:23 PM, duncerduncs said:

Those with an order in for a 23MY car will get the updated T-Mate system (silly name) that has a better camera - that should sort the LTA issues.

That's great to know as I'll probably order another R4P in a year's or so time when the current one has to go back. Company car. Looking forward to updates and the new displays.

Any reviews of it so far?

On 10/13/2022 at 10:47 AM, Nick72 said:

Any reviews of it so far?

March next year, I imagine, for the reviews.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links