Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

bZ4X Delivery Status Pool

bZ4X

As of today, 27 people voted pool. 6 delivered and 22 waiting for delivery. 

**Please update pool once your car is delivered. Just click cancel and vote again. 

Screenshot_20221113-123433_Chrome.thumb.jpg.8dcf15f49294fd96d000052abf44171d.jpg

bZ4X Pool Link

As of today, 28 people voted pool. 6 delivered and 22 waiting for delivery. 

**Please update pool once your car is delivered. Just click cancel and vote again. 

bZ4X Pool Link

Screenshot_20221114_091736.thumb.jpg.46f6a015f4f09b2749dfa7e1f654a80e.jpg

3 hours ago, bZ4X said:

As of today, 28 people voted pool. 6 delivered and 22 waiting for delivery. 

**Please update pool once your car is delivered. Just click cancel and vote again. 

bZ4X Pool Link

Screenshot_20221114_091736.thumb.jpg.46f6a015f4f09b2749dfa7e1f654a80e.jpg

Has anyone checked whether all the emergency accessories are in place for a wheel change.  For me A,D,E and F are missing. I have the tyre repair kit.

Screenshot_20221114-130437.png

22 minutes ago, Rajavina said:

Has anyone checked whether all the emergency accessories are in place for a wheel change.  For me A,D,E and F are missing. I have the tyre repair kit.

I can't say I'm surprised they are missing, since the document says those particular items can be purchased at any authorised Toyota retailer , or any reliable repairer.

I imagine that Toyota expect most people won't need those items (or have a spare wheel somewhere),

24 minutes ago, Rajavina said:

Checked with the dealer and those missing bits in my car are not there in demo cars as well 

2 hours ago, Mister Mike said:

I can't say I'm surprised they are missing, since the document says those particular items can be purchased at any authorised Toyota retailer , or any reliable repairer.

I imagine that Toyota expect most people won't need those items (or have a spare wheel somewhere),

Apparently they have normal bolts and there is no need for a locking wheel nut. The cars which went through recall process have no locking wheel nut and they have been removed. One in the showroom here which is still waiting for a recall has a locking nut in a grey box.

The towing eyelet was just sitting loose in the storage area under the floor for me. No dedicated area.

I haven't noticed the wrench but also wasn't looking for it.

3 hours ago, Rajavina said:

That is normal for Toyotas with the tyre repair kit. You have no spare wheel and therefore no need of the jack or wheel wrench etc.. The towing eye is a legal requirement so we get one of those ... 😉

2 minutes ago, philip42h said:

That is normal for Toyotas with the tyre repair kit. You have no spare wheel and therefore no need of the jack or wheel wrench etc.. The towing eye is a legal requirement so we get one of those ... 😉

Less weight more range 😂

Given the huge weight of these vehicles, is it even possible to change a wheel on your own ?

Maybe a  " standardjack would just collapse , or sink into the surface to which is sits on.

Previously we have used a sort of really big aerosol full of foam type material.  You just attach it to the flat tyre and it fills it up with the foam stuff, makes a temporary fix to get you moving.  But it would not fix a big gash in the tyre for example.

Guessing there is nowhere to actually store a real spare wheel ??

On 11/10/2022 at 5:54 PM, G S said:

Hopefully collecting my Motion AWD on Monday and first delivery from that dealer too

Picked up earlier today but tight on time so just drove home 9miles. Will have a proper run out on Weds and will do a picture and initial thoughts then. I think I updated the poll

• Like 2

Finally, after putting down a deposit in January, she's mine at last. Picked it up this afternoon but had to dash back to work, although got several days off now.

Apparently i was the first customer at my dealer to pick it up. Their 1st demo to have the wheel bolts replaced was in the workshop while i was there, as they had been prioritising customer orders. They've a huge list of people wanting test drives too.

I have to say, my first drive in one today, and the car is awesome, love it, and i had a Lexus RX450H for the last 8 years. 

I've obviously no 1st hand experience of using the public charging network yet, but that aside, this has got to be the future of transportation for the majority, i am totally sold on evs

20221114_154051.jpg

• Like 5

Just now, bZ4X said:

Please update the pool guys. Congratulations!!! 

Just done it 👍

As of today, 31 people voted pool. 8 delivered and 23 waiting for delivery. 

**Please update pool once your car is delivered. Just click cancel and vote again. 

Screenshot_20221115_085744.thumb.jpg.4238f9f72630c927f8a251f60ca022f5.jpg

As of today, 32 people voted pool. 8 delivered and 24 waiting for delivery.

Screenshot_20221117_220414.thumb.jpg.81833b664c1fc3a8b40143b4b436f3af.jpg

As of today, 34 people voted pool. 10 delivered and 24 waiting for delivery.

**Please update pool once your car is delivered. Just click cancel and vote again. 

Screenshot_20221120_081404.thumb.jpg.284db7c44bf59de68f0c92050c8e1e6c.jpg

As of today:

Screenshot_20221124_221710_Chrome.thumb.jpg.96fba70cae80d335cf1f8f34474bfedb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got my premiere edition 😎

The pool:

Screenshot_20221224_213145_Chrome.thumb.jpg.4239118e904863e4864b15ce07a42310.jpg

Pool will be locked in couple days.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links