Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Idea For Toc!

Treuno

Anyone interested in organising a rolling road day!???

I bet weve got some seriously powerful cars amongst us!??

Always great fun! :thumbsup: :D

there was one being organised at one point

folks must have forgot abiut it

You dont even need a modified car! Its always interesting to see what the figures are like compared to factory figures!

Thats part of the fun! Find a central point for most people contact a local Rolling road company and drive down! I luv to drive! find the 'B' roads

could even get a mag like banzai in on it. TOC does have some very nice metal in its garages. The lads who work on my cars have got good contact with banzai when/ if we know a day that it happens i should be able to get in touch with them

(that message seems a bit garbled hope it reads ok)

It read fine mate! All sounds good! All we need now is some of the top people from TOC to organise summit! Dont u think! :)

Last time I tried aranging things for a R/R day for TOC, It clashed with another event so TOC lost out and we had a good day nonetheless B)

The place is called Jam Sport. They are based in Northampton (centrally for ease of numbers and travel for everyone) and charged us £25 each. This included a printout and fault finding (if any). They also can advise on future mods etc... Northampton's own Ace Cafe turned up and served everyone breakie too B)

Only holdbacks on their R/R system is No 4WD and not more than 500bhp...

I can make more enquiries, but if people want to "show and shine" at the last minute rather than put money where their mouths are then I won't bother :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links