Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Touchscreen Cleaning

CDreier

What would you suggest to clean the touchscreen on my 2022 Camry XLE.  The manual says not to use chemical cleaners.

Use a good microfiber cloth this will remove dust fingermarks etc. Low cost and will not damage or scratch the screen.

I was given a small bottle of touch screen spray by my dealer.  Spray the micro pad, clean the screen and polish 

In the UK you can get Zeiss Tablet wipes - for tablets, touch screens, etc- which is what we use for a variety of screens. Probably get something similar in the US - just make sure they're alcohol free.

image.thumb.png.349a91534d8dddd6461e102157aa5de6.png

• 1 month later...

I would stick with the microfibre cloth and nothing else.  A lot of touch screen displays, including iPhones and iPads, have a protective coating and a quick wipe with a good quality microfibre will do the job.  Cleansing wipes and spray on cleaners could remove the protective coating.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links