Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris GR sport and the MyT app

Adammarshalls

So I’ve had a 2022 Yaris sport for about 5 days now and it’s great, my first taste of a hybrid and I’m loving it. But on the MyT app there’s no option to turn the climate control on/off etc. 

I’ve tried to remove/re add the car and de/activated the connected services center. 

Does this take a while to show on the app or is this a problem I should ring Toyota about? Thanks in advance!

17 minutes ago, Adammarshalls said:

So I’ve had a 2022 Yaris sport for about 5 days now and it’s great, my first taste of a hybrid and I’m loving it. But on the MyT app there’s no option to turn the climate control on/off etc. 

I’ve tried to remove/re add the car and de/activated the connected services center. 

Does this take a while to show on the app or is this a problem I should ring Toyota about? Thanks in advance!

Which audio system have you got.  Don’t think it works with the 8”.   

16 minutes ago, anchorman said:

Which audio system have you got.  Don’t think it works with the 8”.   

Yeah I have the 8” audio system. Just frustrating as “Remote AC via MyT” and “Remote locking via MyT” were both listed as part of the spec on the Toyota dealers website. 

In this thread - it does say it works with the 8” screen but maybe only excel?

I also found it ticked in this list of features from the Toyota website. Toyota have had me on hold for 40 minutes so far so hopefully they’ll be able to solve it!

image.thumb.png.5af96f03ea0da9a53c14d1e7f1ba577c.png

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links