Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Problems connecting new phone.

HughA

Just tried to connect my new phone (Moto G32) to my 2016 Yaris Hybrid. It pairs and connects and will play music through the car Speakers. However, if I make a phone call there is no sound from cars Speakers or the phone speaker. Any suggestion as to what may be wrong?  My previous phone, a Moto G8 Power worked fine.

Not sure if this is going to help in your settings on the phone see if your call volume is turned up,on the car I think there is two separate volumes one for the media and one for the phone (in the car settings) also try turning up the volume on the steering wheel controls when making a call .

I know on a separate issue with Motorola phones. bought a new moto phone and had no end of problems with it disconnecting bluetooth from the car had to do a factory re set as per Motorolas advice might be worth contacting Motorola’s tech dept if you still get problems

I have a G31 and it works fine, as suggested check the phone volume is high and volume on the unit is not muted or too low I have been caught out by that a couple of times. 

Had another go this morning and it worked fine.  Didn't do anything differently from yesterday!

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links