Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Avensis T27 1.8 - What OBD interface

Grb33

Hello,

I have Avensis T27 1.8 2016 (last lift). I nedd an OBD interface. I want to check as many things as possible with this interface. But i dont want to spend a lot of money (VXDIAG now cost over 100$...).

If anyone used a MINI VCI? https://pl.aliexpress.com/item/1005003849739821.html?gatewayAdapt=glo2pol

Can I do read a errors, parameters and check self-levelling led lamp, wiper sensor and radar?

4 hours ago, Grb33 said:

Hello,

I have Avensis T27 1.8 2016 (last lift). I nedd an OBD interface. I want to check as many things as possible with this interface. But i dont want to spend a lot of money (VXDIAG now cost over 100$...).

If anyone used a MINI VCI? https://pl.aliexpress.com/item/1005003849739821.html?gatewayAdapt=glo2pol

Can I do read a errors, parameters and check self-levelling led lamp, wiper sensor and radar?

you can get tech strem on flebay but when i got techstream from there i bought a cheap ssd so when i loaded windows 7 on the new ssd and all what was needed then loaded techstream on there and the code which the guy sold the techstream had to email me now at least if i need it its only a matter of pulling out the ssd. plus i bought a autel md 808 pro which is good and it was expensive but you buy what u get i guess its good also i got  lifetime all cars software so all good there to i keep those things good so they last me a long time and when time to get rid of them i sell them back on eBay again like the last autel i had threw the years it payed for itself by turning off lights and finding codes .

forgot to say the autel md 808 pro on eBay make sure its the red one the grey ones of those are the fake ones as genuine autel ones are the red casing ones. pl,us got unlimited software for all cars not the ones that only lets ypu update a year .unless i could be wrong the newer ones maybe you have to pay for updates i know the one i have is the one with unlimited updates 

22 hours ago, Grb33 said:

Hello,

I use MINI VCI J2534 cable with Techstream and it works just fine with 2010 T27. 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links