Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

original speakers change it all thank you toyota for that.

avensis_2018

for the one who can't enjoy the car original Speakers.

after one day:

changing all the stock junk speakers: front doors 6X9, back doors 6.5 front dash tweeters = junk.

install 8 infinity tweeters + crossover's , focal 3 way 6X9 in the front, focal 2 way 6.5 at the back doors.

this is pic from the original under the door panel ( the Speakers i was thinking to put at the start, then i change it all to focal + infinity).

WhatsApp Image 2022-10-08 at 21.20.04.jpeg

• Like 1

all on the stock unit, i didnt want to change it. 

original Speakers are 4 ohm, front + 4 ohm back + tweeters are 4 ohm also = front is total 2 ohm.

i end up front 1.5 ohm, back 1.5 ohm.

an amazing day/night improvement.

they are very nice looking, very small to add anywhere with non-seen, also exactly the size on the dash board ones. comes with crossovers, they are 3 ohm each. the sound it's amazing  enjoy.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/303649617670

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08RLP635Z?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

cost original 100$.

• Like 1

about the tweeters it was the hard one (long), i start with a 1 pair and end up with 4 pairs.

1 pair i add on the side front window upper beam then the sound was so good the improvement that i add one more pair on the side dash board trim then it was WOW! connect it in serial so now i have 3+3 ohm = 6 ohm. parallel to 4 ohm original tweeters and that parallel to door Speakers 4 ohm.

then i couldn't stand the thinking of the original tweeters on the dash board and thought why not replace them also that all will be new. so i replace them and that was amazing after because the original are totally junk and the improvement was amazing. now i have 2 on the dashboard cover and another pair under the dashboard cover, where the original ones are.

also the resistant was good now 3ohm total, the original it's 2ohm, so i'm ok with that, got impressing boosting the sound volume+quality with the original head unit no external emp.

back doors end up with 6.5 + add a pair close to them on the door = imazing improvement to the back side of the car.

the front dashboard trim i was thinking how to make it nice and wont cover the tweeters so i made some diy with the parts that i got in the tweeters kit, i cut some plastic and make the holes bigger,

the original covers i cut them the size  and shape of the new tweeters, all looks imazing like original +++.

also everything that i took out, before i got it back i add SONEX + dynamat to everything, end up adding 2 of 60*120*8 mm to all the dashboard inside the car it's totally quiet now.

here are some pics.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, avensis_2018 said:

nice job +++ love it.

Yours looks nice but are u putting in a class d amp 2 run Speakers not sure if headunit have enough power for those Speakers .I notice with my setup not sure why I got a small buzzing sound when volume down it's a ground loop I'm not sure if coming from tweeters in dash or what but it's not wild bad.by chance did u put in that stick on rubber silver speaker stuff around the doors etc I did it 2 mine good job but time was finished was pricy enough upgrade by the cost of new Speakers ,new class d amp and the speaker sound paddings plus other wee things but great job never the less my ones on my car were the cheapest junk looking speakers I have ever seen. The original Toyota ones. I had to pull apart my genuine ones as I needed there housing to clamp my new speakers 2 .if sell car all is going with it lol 

Let say i had luck, all work perfect no noise only pure music. Great sound quality + volume.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, avensis_2018 said:

Let say i had luck, all work perfect no noise only pure music. Great sound quality + volume.

is your Speakers and tweeters more powerfull than mine i put these into mine 

the amp i put in wired to the headunit all works but not sure if headunit amps the sound before going into the amp i put in i dont know how it works .

https://www.caraudiocentre.co.uk/product_m-pioneer-gm-d1004_p-32858.htm

rear door Speakers =

Alpine S-S65 - 480 Watts a Pair 2 Way 6.5" 17cm Coaxial Car Van Door Speakers

front door Speakers =

https://www.alpine.co.uk/p/Products/SingleView/s-s69c

and the 2 tweeters  i put them in the front right and left of the dash where i took out the toyota ones 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links