Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Order

Tel 2

Description of Order Processing shows no Grade & no reference to All Wheel Drive----Is this Normal ?

Tel

IIRC Terry, that was also the case with mine, in the initial stage when it was just 'order processing'

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Yep, mine is the same, checked with the dealer today, all you get on MyT or the portal is a generic thumbnail in the colour you ordered, and an order number, no other spec details are displayed. You could just go see your dealer & quote the order number, and they’ll confirm your spec for you, well they did for me at any rate.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, geo13647 said:

Yep, mine is the same, checked with the dealer today, all you get on MyT or the portal is a generic thumbnail in the colour you ordered, and an order number, no other spec details are displayed. You could just go see your dealer & quote the order number, and they’ll confirm your spec for you, well they did for me at any rate.

Or....maybe just read your order form!  🙂

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links