Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Fs: Brand New Kyb Front Shocks For St202

st202

i have for sale a pair of brand new front KYB shocks for the gen 6's , i bought them a while back from a club member on TOC! but in the end i fitted original macpherson shocks and springs and then will upgrade them to konis when these die, initial idea was to use these KYB shocks but in the end decided not to and also i need the money they are excel G models, ^im after £60 inc p&p cause was told by smiler delivery was pretty expensive on these wen he sent them to me, it has all the parts and instructions as well, these go for about £100 inc del from the cheapest source i found so u be saving £40, these have never been installed and brand spanking new, if paying by paypal be great if u can add the small percent surcharge

i am thinking of getting new skockers. did you find a big diff when you replaced them with the standard gear please give all details. these kyb shocks you have do they work with original springs or am i best replacing the springs aswell . also do they lower the car . do they fit an import. please give asmuch details as possible about your standard gear you fitted and the ones you are selling. thanks. i only found out recently of the koni settup that is on the market must be a new aditin to thier stock range.

sorry mate, ive already sold them =( , konis have been ou for a while mate, been told they are really good cause they are easily adjustable and suited for track and road. i fink when it comes to replace your shocks its best to change the springs in one go, the kyb shocks are 20% uprated from the normal macpherson struts, but have heard it doesnt make the ride anymore uncomfortable, no they dont lower the car. the standard gear i have at the mo im happy with cause i do a lot of town driving so a comfortable ride is very imp to me, i previously had tanabe coiloves on the car, great handling but comfort was not too great so ended up having installed the standard stuff with some spax lowering springs. HTH, need any more help let me know :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links