Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Plugs.............

flash22

So this is a thing now - working on pinouts and unlisted connections

361423542_audioconn.thumb.jpg.65a2b0614e35f7a1b3c6548b452dd84c.jpg

These are the new Toyota audio connectors 2020 onwards (Mk4 yaris) and 2018 on in various other toyota's

i have only just been able to source connectors/repair harnesses

Pinout information, some provisional at the moment

new gen radio pinouts.pdf

440046227_toyotanewgenradiopinouts.thumb.png.8c88fd6015fb7dcd9315f7b8e41e1e34.png

New style USB connectors, I believe these are JAE MX connectors but are unlisted, Female JAE to USB A male (to fit aftermarket HU) are available from the states, JAE to Female USB A, are a mare to find (6-10 week wait from china)

373809874_T2Gen3usb.thumb.jpg.949305b4f6e888b4d633cb16ead690f9.jpg

GV (green) and USB (Natural) are JAE MX68 connectors only available as a harness

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

hello , i am sorry for bumping old post but i want to run an after market backup camera to my yaris hybrid xp 210 . i have original Radio and the car come wihout out backup camera. I have already run the cable and also take the 12volt from reverse lamp . The problem is that i can find schematic for the video input in original screen

23 minutes ago, sterg said:

hello , i am sorry for bumping old post but i want to run an after market backup camera to my yaris hybrid xp 210 . i have original Radio and the car come wihout out backup camera. I have already run the cable and also take the 12volt from reverse lamp . The problem is that i can find schematic for the video input in original screen

Did you download the PDF from above post?

• Like 1

F131, pins 28 and 29

not seen adapters for the touch2 gen3 yet for the eu/uk market

On 3/30/2024 at 10:16 PM, flash22 said:

F131, pins 28 and 29

not seen adapters for the touch2 gen3 yet for the eu/uk market

Isn't this what you are referring to..

Amazon adapter

Yes like that, it may not pinned correctly for uk/eu cars, I have imported wiring repair adapters from the USA as they are not commonly available over here yet

2 hours ago, flash22 said:

Yes like that, it may not pinned correctly for uk/eu cars, I have imported wiring repair adapters from the USA as they are not commonly available over here yet

Please, have a look at this AliExpress listing. The 28pin and the 30pin look usable.

https://a.aliexpress.com/_EyFkKwl

the 28 pin is for the touch2 and touch2 gen2 (6 pin gives you 12v) (silver buttons)

30 pin is for the MM17/19 aka touch2 Gen3 as use in later toyotas (Mk4 yaris 2020 onwards)

aliexpress can be a bit hit-and-miss quality-wise, tho I have used the Sinosmart cables before and they don't seem too bad

The OP was asking the question I just posted the pinouts last year

hello again . My yaris produced 2023, its the hybrid model i received it before 3 months ,

the radio is denso 86140 0d581  , in my car there is no f130 plug i suppose due to i dont have NAV , at the f129  plug, the pinouts it is the same as the pdf ,  but at the f131 the pinout is different for example at the pin 30 i dont have 6 volt line from reverse  but 12volt acc ,  i think that my pin out is the same with this https://www.tavalon.net/617/terminals_of_ecu.html  and with this https://www.tochr.net/437/terminals_of_ecu.html , do u tink that i am correct? do u know where i can find the plug  (g110 / j6) to test it? i ts very dificult to try with the cam and leads to the connector 

G110 and J6 are GV (gigabit video) which is a digital connection only

The PDF above is for the MK4 Yaris

here is the pinout from the Yaris EWD

F131

P210camera.jpg.3c49a70009f6fa2b86aa8914820bc3c0.jpg

for an aftermarket camera, all you need is pins 28 and 29 for video in (F131), as you get your camera power from the rear light, check for 12v when in reverse on F129 pin 29

you can buy a plug and play lead as above (select C30) https://a.aliexpress.com/_EyFkKwl

• Like 1

1 hour ago, flash22 said:

G110 and J6 are GV (gigabit video) which is a digital connection only

The PDF above is for the MK4 Yaris

here is the pinout from the Yaris EWD

F131

P210camera.jpg.3c49a70009f6fa2b86aa8914820bc3c0.jpg

for an aftermarket camera, all you need is pins 28 and 29 for video in (F131), as you get your camera power from the rear light, check for 12v when in reverse on F129 pin 29

you can buy a plug and play lead as above (select C30) https://a.aliexpress.com/_EyFkKwl

thanks for your reply again , on pin 28 & 29 i already have a cable there , possible is going on the foot rest , i have eject tool for depin ,so i depin it and i will plug another that already have from another adapter! 

yes, the wiring will be in the loom down to the passenger footwell (LHD)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links