Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Car Alarms

Tom.B

This morning I tried to deavctivate my alarm....nothing. Had to get a lift into work with someone else. Just got back with a new Battery for my fob and hey...nothing.

Mr very very nice RAC man is on his way now hopefully to rip the alarm out so i can smash the living %$( out of it!!!!

Oh i stupidly stuck my head next to the alarm and am now ruddy deaf too

:censor: :ffs: :ffs: :censor:

It takes about 20 mins with a pair of sidecutters to radically improve your life. :D

will you not need to program your key fob now that you've replaced the batteries ??

I've been stranded in a car park for 30mins before because my fob had lost sync with the alarm.. stupid things I say.

with most alarms you can sync them while the siren is pause for approx 30 secs

Nice chap. He ripped my alarm out but the thing was a buggering Battery backup jobby. I was about to splat it when he said how the rac had the same in theirs vans and were expensive...kerching..it went straight into th boot. After a bit of twiddling he managed to sort out the other bits n bobs and my car is back to normal now bar the alarm. Im off in the morning to get a new one chucked in.

:thumbsup: Man i love the RAC

:rolleyes:

just remind me of the time when my mates bought cars from auctions with alarm systems fitted. normally without the key fobs and stuff so when you rip the box off it instantly cracks up and starts blaring away with the back up

they are near imbossible to smash if its a good one aswell! some kind of alien plastic that just resists everything :lol:

seen one end up in a bucket of water, still going off for a while then it blew bubbles and packed up

and seen one buried in the ground in which you could still here buzzing away for a few hours after if you put you tab to the floor! :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links