Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Back seats and boot storage light

adidev

Can you tell me what this light bulb is called, and can I replace it with a LED one (Prius+ 2012 UK)?

PXL_20230119_192004698_crop.jpg

Festoon bulb 

LED replacement are available - just get the correct length as festoon bulbs come in various sizes. 

Also if the replacement doesn't work first time, swop it around as some LED bulbs are polarity sensitive.  

• Like 2

Just now, forkingabout said:

Festoon bulb 

LED replacement are available - just get the correct length as festoon bulbs come in various sizes. 

Also if the replacement doesn't work first time, swop it around as some LED bulbs are polarity sensitive.  

Cheers, this brings up another question - what length? Are they all the same length as I just checked the one in the boot.

18 minutes ago, adidev said:

Cheers, this brings up another question - what length? Are they all the same length as I just checked the one in the boot.

You will need to measure the one you already have in your lamp fitting - there are various different lengths available. 

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links