Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Automatically folding side mirrors on a Verso?

Robi

Hey all!

I've a 2012 made Toyota Verso (1.8 Valvematic petrol engine, pre-facelift edition manufactured between 2009- 2012).

It has electrically adjustable side mirrors. I wondered, is there a Verso edition equipped with automatically foldable mirrors, have anyone of you got one like that?

Care to share a picture of where is the "button" for this/where does it located?

I have dug through the Verso's manual (it's German, and I don't speak German 😄 so I might missed something) but I didn't find any mention of such a feature.

Thanks a lot!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there.

I have a Verso from 2017 with foldable mirrors, but its not automatic. There is a button beside the knob for adjusting the mirrors you can push, and the mirrors fold in. If you want it to be automatic will it require a special relay box which has to be programmed, so i was told by my dealer.

• 1 month later...

Same here with a 2014 Verso Skyview: you have to use a button to fold in the mirrors.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links