Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris MAP sensor

Baz 2008

Hoping someone can help. I have a 2008 Yaris 1.4 D4D. Does anyone know where the MAP sensor is located? On most cars it is near the throttle body, I have removed the throttle body and inlet manifold for cleaning, and there is no sign of a MAP sensor anywhere in that area.  I have also looked around the turbo inlet as well, with no joy.

There is very little information online for this model, and no workshop manual available for the diesel engine, so any information would be helpful. Thanks.

Hi, 

I have no experience with Diesel engines but your one might not have MAP sensor at all and only MAF sensor located on the air filter box. Here you can find if this is not your engine type and car and look for parts numbers and location on the. Good luck https://japancars.ru/index.php?route=catalog/toyota&mdf_id=6960&area=EU&cat=116520&blk_id=1703

• Like 1

Just wanted to say you were spot on there Flash 22, thanks to your info I have found the MAP sensor, it is just on top of the radiator. Thanks very much for your help and thanks for the link as well. Cheers.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links