Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Service Records and Documentation

Spo2

Hi all

I booked my first service via app with collection and delivery. I am wondering the Toyota dealers who service the vehicle, do they fill the service book or is it all done electronically now? If they do electronically, do they provide a print out of the service being carried out? I assume this info will be available in the app too? 

Can somebody help me understand the current process?

Many thanks

Sol

• Like 1

They still stamp the service book and provide service paperwork as normal - at least they did at my last service. 👍

• Like 3

Previous post seems to be the normal but It looks like my T app may keep a record of this. This is what is highlighted under servicing.

Service & Maintenance

MyT helps you keep your Toyota performing at its best with service reminders based on your vehicle’s actual mileage. Book a service online in a few simple steps on the MyT app and stay informed of your upcoming service, plus keep track of your Toyota’s maintenance history with an overview of previous actions performed on the vehicle.

• Like 3

Any service carried out at official Toyota dealer will also be registered on their system Toyota uk and then if you have my t app can access and check. I have registered and I can check online, even when buying parts they note this too and later shows as service . 👍

• Like 4

20 hours ago, Spo2 said:

Hi all

I booked my first service via app with collection and delivery. I am wondering the Toyota dealers who service the vehicle, do they fill the service book or is it all done electronically now? If they do electronically, do they provide a print out of the service being carried out? I assume this info will be available in the app too? 

Can somebody help me understand the current process?

Many thanks

Sol

I have just booked my first service and was reminded to leave the service book and locking wheel nut on the passenger seat. So I presume my dealer will stamp the book. Before the C-HR I had a 19 Corolla with no service book so only had the print ous of work carried out.

• Like 3

Chris, yes, true for my MY19 Corolla.  Haven't check for my Yaris. 

• Like 2

Although we have a service plan the documentation pack the dealer hands over if you elect to drop the car off for service is very comprehensive in addition to stamping the actual service book.    They supply  a health check certificate on the Hybrid Battery,  the schedule of work (Tick sheet) of what was done,  a vehicle health check itemising  anything that might require attention now or at a later date with full pricing, the invoice for the work if you are paying or an invoice showing £00.00 if the invoice is to be sent to the service plan administrator.   Very comprehensive and all in a wallet to keep each year's service in chronological order.    

• Like 3

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links