Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Gen 6 Engine Mods

terryc

Hi, just joined up site. Had 95' GT import for about a yaer now, fitted body kit and wheels etc.. just started on engine. Have put on HKS exhaust and filter in need of more power but unsure what will work. Anybody fitted a FSE power boost valve or chip and did it get any real gains?

Is that still running the 3S-GTE engine ?? If so the Unichip has see some very good returns from the turbo engine, good bhp increases and improvement in power throughout the ranges and better fuel economy.

Of course only good as the company that install it....

No its got the 2lt 3SGE engine, with the exhaust and filter it puts out an est' 185-190BHP. The top end is good but the tourqe is still poor. I thought about NOS ?

Also running the 3S-GE with HKS Induction kit and have heard the unichip is pretty good, not to much on the power gain as it is only an NA but it smoothes out the power and helps with the economy...

i have heard that a superchhip ICON with a powerboost valve gives great responses, unfortunatly im the only one round here with a celica so no one to ask.

maybe only celica but not only :) :) :)

I thought the superchip was a non programable bolt on whereas the Unichip is programmed at time of installation which makes it all the more important to get it installed at a decent place such as Millway sports (Winchester)....

From previous accounts I have read Superchip is no way near as good as Unichip, even know someone who ripped out his superchip and relpaced with unichip and is much happier with it.

Really, dont know winchester that well. We have tuning Japanese by us but unless its turbocharged they are not interested. How did you get the picture of your car on the site? im playing with a few ideas at the moment but with the lack of decent tuning companies by me theres no one to ask.

From Farnborough, Millway Sport are approx away, their address is Royce Close, West Portway Industrial Est., Andover, SP10 3LF, 01264 336344 (oops andover not winchester sorry for wrong town lol), they are well known to IMOC (another Mr2 club) and excellent with Toyota's, great place to get your car serviced, extras put on etc...

Putting photo on site is pretty easy once you have a piccy available on the web, eg www.somewhere.com/photo.jpg, once you have that you can click the IMG button above and tell it where it is, same for the avatar you can tell it via the my controls option.

If you have no where to place the image on the web drop it me via email and I'll return the mail with the URL of your photo :)

thanks, do you have an email adress i could send it to, sorry to drag on but it beats actually working.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links