Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

YarisCross Excel 2023 Not connecting to the new ToyotaMyTApp

SysGaskin

Hello, I have just taken delivery of my new Yaris cross which is very nice indeed a big difference to my previous 2021 Yaris.

obe of the main features I was looking forward to was being able to start the car from inside my apartment whilst the car would either heat up the seats and clear the windscreen of frost and ice or have the air con on and cooling when I wanted to go to the car.

BUT the new app is not working, I have reported it a week ago but still no luck so I have now raised it as a complaint at the dealers. Is anyone else having this problem. I would be pleased to hear so that we may be able to get it sorted our.

regards. Syd.

Hi I am still using the old app which does give you the option to heat up or cool down the interior before you get in. You can set the timer for between 10 and 20 minutes. Not sure if the old My T app is still available but it might be worth a try. If it is still available, uninstall the new app (ToyotaMyTapp) and then install My T app. You will have to register your car again on the app. Hope this helps.

Just looked on Google play and the old version is still available as a download for android devices. 

I just went to the new App to see how to set the heating.  I had previously found it was limited to just 10 minutes. Today the option has gone.  The option to lock the car has gone too as also the ability to flash its lights. 

Just restarted the App and the remote control App is back. 

At one point it did not have Send to Car.  Then it did.  Now it doesn't. 

I saw your post and thought to check mine and whilst the heat thing is not there everything else is including send to car. I had issues with mine a couple of weeks ago and was told T were having issues - whatever that means. I also found that programming the software to recognise the phone and secure key seemed to make the connection more reliable - before it kept forgetting who I was

Thanks for your replies. I have been in Touch again with my dealer to inform them of my problem. They said they were going to try and connect a similar they had. I rang them and they could not connect that one either so they are contacting T to see what they suggest.

I have uninstalled the app and installedToyota my t app again went all through everything til the last part and then it showed error.

I shall wait till the dealers contact me next week. 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links