Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2015 Yaris Hybrid DAB question

bluerav4

Can someone please confirm if they have a similar model Yaris when you are tuned into a DAB station the station info scrolls along the screen. My local  Toyota Dealer is adamant that these units don’t have this info but on my 2015 Rav does display this info. I’ve been having issues with my DAB and my local dealer just thinks it’s me and nothing wrong with the unit. 

I had a 2015 MY Yaris and the only time the DAB info would scroll is when the vehicle is stationary. As soon as you move, it will stop scrolling as it is seen as a safety "feature" in that you are not supposed to be being distracted from your driving by trying to read info on a scrolling display... 😉

Yes the station info scrolls, but it's dependent on the station and if you have the scroll turned on

what is your software version ? it should be XE3xxx if you dont have nav

do you have a dash cam fitted ?

No, no Dashcam fitted I’ll check software tomorrow and ours is the model with navigation and yes the scroll is turned on.

my info always scrolls in the Rav when driving and if the Yaris is In FM the info always scrolls just DAB that doesn’t. The dealer did do a factory reset but it never made any difference. 

• 3 weeks later...

Just picked the car up from Toyota and they have upgraded the firmware and it’s working fine now. It’s changed the layout from what it was before but all working fine now 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links