Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Auto lock when driving off?

Stella P

New owner of a CHR, I’m used to cars automatically locking when I drive off, and get to about 8MPH. I can’t see how to set this on our CHR, any help is appreciated 

Mojo1010 is correct. There is no autolock feature. The car can be manually locked by using the button on the driver door near the window controls. Not the answer you were looking for, but perhaps another option to consider rather than having to buy something extra

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Your dealership can programme it to  do auto lock for you also they can programme the windows to open and close via the remote.

• Like 2

Interesting. I knew about the windows being able to be programmed to open via the remote, but didn't know about the autolock feature.

On 6/4/2023 at 7:25 AM, Leo63 said:

Your dealership can programme it to  do auto lock for you also they can programme the windows to open and close via the remote.

Is that 'auto lock' in the sense that it locks as you drive off, or auto lock that re-locks the car if you unlock with the remote and don't open any doors within a set number of seconds? The latter is definitely a feature which a dealer can set or change the delay on (and can be changed with Carista, as can the remote window opening), but I didn't think the former was possible without a plug-in module?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links