Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Been here before, but not for a while!

Fifer54

Greetings from Sunny (yes, really!) Oldham. Like someone reincarnated, I've been here before! I had an old Aygo, and got lots of advice (cured all the water leaks!), but when SWMBO* gave up driving when her licence

expired at 70, it seemed pointless for us to have 2 cars, so the Aygo went to We Buy Any Car,  and my daily driver became her Motability Skoda Karoq (super car, BTW).Now that is due for replacement, and we (she has

the final word, it's her Motability car) have decided on a Toyota C-HR Icon with Tech Pack, which was affordable and has (most of) the toys we like. Our lease is due for renewal about now, but we've been told September

1st as a provisional delivery date. So I'm back! 68-y-o, Scotsman, retired Nurse, Grandad to 18, carer for SWMBO*; guitarist, modelmaker, avid SciFi reader, and cider enthusiast.

*SWMBO= She Who Must Be Obeyed.

• Like 5

Welcome back Garry

• Like 1

Hello Garry - welcome back.

welcome back, Garry

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, all, for the warm welcome!

Hi Harry, welcome back,enjoy your new CH-R icon when you get it, keep us posted on your thoughts on the car as I'm sure members who maybe considering this model will be interested. 👍

On 6/7/2023 at 10:33 PM, Fifer54 said:

Greetings from Sunny (yes, really!) Oldham. Like someone reincarnated, I've been here before! I had an old Aygo, and got lots of advice (cured all the water leaks!), but when SWMBO* gave up driving when her licence

expired at 70, it seemed pointless for us to have 2 cars, so the Aygo went to We Buy Any Car,  and my daily driver became her Motability Skoda Karoq (super car, BTW).Now that is due for replacement, and we (she has

the final word, it's her Motability car) have decided on a Toyota C-HR Icon with Tech Pack, which was affordable and has (most of) the toys we like. Our lease is due for renewal about now, but we've been told September

1st as a provisional delivery date. So I'm back! 68-y-o, Scotsman, retired Nurse, Grandad to 18, carer for SWMBO*; guitarist, modelmaker, avid SciFi reader, and cider enthusiast.

*SWMBO= She Who Must Be Obeyed.

Welcome back to the TOC Rumpole🤣😂

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links