Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Blown away

iand12

Hi Guys

I recently took delivery of a new C-HR and am blown away with the improvements over the old one. Four years ago I had a C-HR but after four complete brake disc changes in ten months I traded it in for a Prius Plus, which I would willing have got again, had I been able to. So not being able to repeat my first choice of vehicle, I thought I'd give the C-HR another go. I only collected the car on the 7th of June and have done around 1500 miles to date, but am really impressed with it. It handles much better than the old one and is more comfortable as well. Still noisy on the motorway, but as I live in the out backs of Scotland, motorways are few and far between! To date I'm glad I got the car and would be interested in hearing from other drivers and their thoughts on the C-HR.

Thanks to one and all.

Ian

IMG_1046.JPG

IMG_1047.JPG

IMG_1048.JPG

• Like 2

1500 miles in a day? You must be a busy fellow, Ian!😝

Is the motorway noise from aerodynamics, or could it be just a noisy brand of tyre fitted?

• Like 1

Hi

Thanks for the reply. Sorry if I wrote that I did 1500 miles in a day, which is incorrect. It should have been 1500 miles since the 28 May, a case of 'lights on but nobody home!' I'm glad you pointed that out.

I think the noise is from aerodynamics, but I guess it could be the tyres. Apart from that the only other noise is from the electric motor at speeds below 20 M.P.H.

Regards

Ian

• Like 1

If I had gotten one of those - new - yesterday, I'd still be trying to put the first 1500 miles on it now.

Better fun than the dental appointment I had this morning, lol.🤣

And I can think of a lot worse scenery than rural Scotland in summer to clock up those miles.

• Like 1

You have my sympathy, dentists scare the poo out of me, but are a necessary evil. Yes, there are great views up here (we moved up 18 years ago from London and have never wanted to be anywhere else!) and we love it. Some pretty awful roads, but hey, that's the same all over so it's nothing new. We average around twenty thousand plus miles a year, so our cars earn their keep.

Regards

Ian 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links